chapter 12- the party

Jenny was nervous. Despite being assured several times that it will be okey. She was not a party fan, and this time she had no way out. It was her party after all. Their dad picked them at seven sharp. He was in a nice black armani, his hair slicked back. He was handsome for his age. With a few greetings they left for the party. They reached their destination. The party hall was enormous, and plenty of well dressed people who talked leisurely and smelled of importance. A few public faces could be seen. Jenny could feel her nerves rising up again. She needed to see Jack, in like right now! She moved among the people greeting and exchanging congrats with familiar faces and let herself be introduced to new people in which she probably might not meet again. She finally spotted him, and made her way towards him. When their eyes met, it was like the whole world stood still. The spell was finally broken. He strode towards her and took her right hand. He kissed the upper part. Jenny felt herself blushing. He looked up at her," peach is officially now my favorite colour. You look so beautiful my darling." His words erased the fear in her. And she looked beautiful, a delicate peach dress, with a small stand up collar, a low v neckline that showed a bit of cleavage, tight fitting dress that hid her legs. On the arms it was covered with long sleeved lace. Her hair was up in a style. She looked amaizing. And to Jack, he looked like a male model, a fitting brown armani suit, single buttoned, and black shoes that spelled air of authority and confidence. He looked every bit edible. He offered her his hand. "Ready to conquer the world?" Her grip was answer enough.

       ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

After the formalities and introduction, Jenny was called up to give a speech. She was nervous, but prepared. "Ladies and gentlemen, we warmly welcome you tonight to the exhibition of The Grandeur group. As you probably know, it was established ten years ago, with the aim of providing culinary and catering services. Now, more than ten years, we continue to be favoured and dedicated, and as you see tonight, we bring to you, more luxurious and best services, to fulfil your every need. New recipes, new luxuries, new restaurants and online services, are just some of the improvement we have currently done, in which we are going to show you in a moment." A projected image was displayed. "Ladies and gentlemen, behold, the bridging star of The Grandeur." Images were displayed, showing the steps of the new project, The Bridging Star. When it was over, not a single person was left sitting. All stood up and clapped as Jenny said her thank yous. The most clapper was probably Jack, and her father. She reached him qnd he handed her a glass of wine. "You talked well my love.."he mummured in her ear, and licking her lobe, causing shivers to run throughout her body. "Not here!!" She hissed. Jack let out a chuckle as he led her by hand to the snacks table. They were a variety of snacks, many which were unknown to her, but nevertheless looked delicious. In the corner, she saw Ruby smooching with a guy, who looked somehow familiar. She shook her head. So far the party was good.

        ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She was on her table when the music started. Immediately Jack came on her side, asking in old fashioned way for her hand for the dance. When she agreed he kissed her knuckles, and together went to the dancing floor, gliding as if on a fairy tale story. And it felt so good.

      ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hellow my loveliests!! How was the part so far? Lets meet next chapter!! But please dont forget to vote, comment and share!!!!