chapter 10- the reason

Beware.
Mature content ahead. If you are of a virgin minded read at your own risk.
I will write the summary at the end of the chapter. I will also give warning prior to the part. Please enjoy.
Also dont forget to vote, comment and share!!

            *                         *

The Saturday went on well. After dinner, Jack brought two cans of beer, and they sat infront of the fireplace. "Thank you for being here for me Jenny. I dont know if i'd have an idea to do anything without you." Jenny smiled to herself, before answering,"i was glad to be of help. Besides, isn't that friends are for?" She turned to him. He was sitting down, his knees up, one hand draped around his knees, one holding the beer. He was gazing at the fire, but looked miles away. Finally he turned to her. "Do you know the reason why i left so abruptly eight years ago?" Jenny shook her head, too emotional to talk. He turned again towards the blazing fire. And began to talk. "At the time, i didn't understand what was wrong. But as time went on i began to connect the events. Since a year before we left, my parents did not get along very well. They fought alot. I always wished they'd solve their difficulties. But one day, he just up and left. Dad, i mean. Without notice. Or warning. We didn't know where he was. Then the second day after he disappeared, mother got a call from someone, saying my dad was on his way to England, to join his mistress. Mother didn't want anybody to know that dad left her for his mistress. She had started on alcohol, and then decided to leave for Paris. She had a cousin there. And i couldn't leave her too. She needed me the most." He turned to her, with tears in his face. "Im sorry that i left you alone. Without saying anything." Jenny could feel tears coming on her eyes, but refused to cry. She stood up and went to kneel beside him, and stroked his back. "You should have atleast called, Jack, and tell me. I would have understood." "At the time i couldn't. And later when i could, you had already left your home. And i tried to track you, and found you in the later years." He held her hand. "I'm happy i found you. I had missed you alot." He brought his lips to hers, one hand he snaked to her head, his fingers tangling with her hair, and another one strocking her cheek. The kiss was sweet and showed love and care.

           *                            *
Mature part starting. Beware, you have been warned!!

          *                                *

He began exploring her mouth, kissing her hungrily and wildly. He tugged at her hair, bending her head to get more access. Jenny's hands which were on his neck, started roaming around, on his chest, earning a grunt from him. Jack's hand left her cheek to take hold of Jenny's waist, creating spark like sensations shooting to the tip of her toes. They finally broke free, breathing hard. Jack had hooded eyes, and Jenny felt a blush creeping. "Will you be with me tonight Jennifer?" The mention of her full name made her feel butterflies in her stomach. She nodded. That was all that he needed, he attacked her mouth with renewed vigour. He kissed her strong and hard. He left her mouth, causing her to groan, and started to trail kisses from her chin, going to her throat. Jenny bent back her head to give him more access. She held herself by his shoulders, which were wide. He trailed wet kisses on her throat, going to the side of her neck. He found the sensitive spot behind her ear, and sucked at it, earning a moan from her. He licked her ear, biting and tugging at her left earlobe, making Jenny harden her grip on his arms. She felt weak. He extended his kisses to the front of her blouse, kissing her peaked nipples through the blouse. He sucked at the cleft of her breasts, one hand leaving her back to cup her right breast. Jenny felt like exploding. Jack stopped kissing her, and went to remove her blouse. Inside she had on a black lacy bra, and on seeing it, Jack left a hiss. "Whats the problem?"Jenny asked him, comfused. "Nothing babe. I'm just seeing how hard it is to keep my self control now." He ran his thumb on the edge of her lace, and another thumb absent mindedly played with her other raised  nipple. Jenny took hold of his t-shirt and pulled it over, exposing his abs. She ran a hand on them, awed, causing him to grunt in response. He took hold of her wrist. "Dont play on my hold J.M" He placed her hands to the side. The pulled the strap of bra in one arm,exposing her breast. He kissed and sucked on it, while pulling down the strap on the other arm. He changed to the other breast, doing the same. Jenny's hands explored his back, feeling the bulging muscles. He reached behind and unhooked her bra. She was now exposed to his dark glare. "You are so beautiful Jenny, do you know that?" Jenny just nooded, lost in her own world. He took one exposed nipple to his mouth, causing her to gasp. He did the same to the other nipple, before turning his attention to her legs. He kissed her leg from the ankle, moving up to the calf. Jenny laid down, squirming with pleasure. He hid the same to the other leg. He kissed, sucked and bit on the inside of her thighs, causing her to moan his name. He removed her shorts, and found a matching black lace underware. "Black looks good on you, he said in a gruffy, low and thick voice. He kissed her thighs again, muttering endearments to her. He tugged and tore her underware apart. "I will buy you another one",he said in a gruffy voice. He parted her legs, exposing her femininity. He bent his head and licked. She was so wet. Jenny felt soaring in the clouds. She thrashed and squirmed, but he held her in place by holding onto her waist, and continued licking and teasing with his tongue. She had her first orgasm, calling out his name. He rose his head from her mound. "You are so beautiful, and you taste so sweet J.M." He stood up, removed his trousers and boxer briefs and discarded them to the side. His proud length was left out. Jenny gaped. It wase huge. He kissed her, on the mouth, and she felt something pressing on her mound, demanding entrance. And he entered her. Jenny felt so much pain that she cried out, tears on her eyes. She was trembling. Jack soothed her, kissing her tears away and letting her untried muscles accomodate him. When she felt the pain disappear, she nodded to him. He started to move inside her, slowly at first, letting Jenny get used to him. Jenny felt toe curling sensations, moaning and scrapping her nails on his back, and sometimes kissing and biting him in a sensual way. Jack started to move faster, and she moved her hips towards him, encouraging him. They reached their climaxes together, moaning each other's name, their bodies shuddering, slick with sweat.

             *                         *

Jack tells Jenny the reason why he had left, and that is because their dad left them for a mistress. His mom left hurriedly to escape shame of being deserted. And ran to Paris.
I'm not that good with steamy sex scenes, i hope i lived to expectations.
So what will happen next??

(Super long chapter huh...??)