extra chapter-the happy ending ending

Yep! Still keeping on them extra chapters.

"Stop messing around Anna!" It was Jenny, calling out to their child, Annastazia. "Calm down baby, its not good for you to strain so much,"Jack said, trying hard not to smile. Jenny huffed. "You are not even helping me!" He turned to Anna, putting on a stern face. "Annastazia, come back here!" Annastazia pouted, but nevertheless went to them.

Currently they were on a yatch going to a vacational tour around the isles of Hawaii. Annastazia was four and Jenny was seven months pregnant with their second child, and the pregnancy hormones were playing with her emotions. Such as now as she gave a stern look to Jack. The later raised his eyebrow. "Why am i on the recieving end of that look? I didn't tell her to run off, she should be the one you are directing the look to."he finished his words pointing towards Anna. "Haaa!! Daddy! You are such a traitor!" Anna faked hurt causing Jack to roar in laughter. Jenny sighed. "I swear one of these days you two will cause me to die with heart attack." Anna raised herself to her full height. "No you wont!" She turned to her father,"right daddy?" "Very right dear. Well, not until she gives birth to hunnybunchkins and have triple trouble!" Anna laughed and Jenny shook her head in resignation, unable to hold in her smile.

¤¤¤¤

They returned back to their island after the tour and to their huts. There was a cool breeze fanning them. "Love, you have to rest now." Jack said gently to Jenny. She smiled gratefully. "Yeah you are right. The trip really tired me out." Without warning, Jack bent and picked up his wife bridal style. Jenny squealed. "Jack! What are you doing?!! Put me down this instant!" "Nope. You are not walking to the bed when you are tired." "But..." "But what?" He fixed her with a look that both melted her insides and rended her speechless. "Bu-but im fat!" She mentally scoffed to herself.

Really Jenny? Is that the best you can say?

Jack chuckled. "Really?" To change the topic, she pouted. "I need ice cream." Jack lifted a brow. "Ice cream? This time? Why didn't you say so when we were in town?" "Well the baby just craved for it now. Can you please go and buy for me?" She batted her eyelashes and gave him her best puppy eyes that she knew was irresistible. Jack sighed, defeated. "Fine. I'll go and buy you that ice cream you want, but not until i make sure you are on bed, rested." They reached their bed and Jack gently placed his wife on bed, arranging the pillows for her. "What flavor do you want?" "Strawberry, vanilla and chocolate!" Jack chuckled. "Three flavors coming right away!" He kissed her on the forehead and left.

Jenny let out a sigh. She rarely got time for herself nowadays, with everyone being concerned about her and egg her. She couldnt even think properly. She knew that they loved her to bits but she couldn't stop herself from getting annoyed.

Everytime she thought of her life, she felt nothing less than blessed. She had a loving family and husband, and an adorable girl. What more could she ever wish for? The baby chose that moment to kick hard. "Oow!! That hurts! Fine, you too baby, you are everything i need to complete my already completed family." She patted her tummy lovingly. Even on her second pregnancy, she still felt awed to be carrying a life inside her, a life that contained something of her and of the man she unconditionally loved.

She had just begun dosing off when Jack returned. He shook her slowly. "Baby....baby, wake up. I've got your ice cream here." She turned to him drowsily. "Your back so soon?" Jack just shrugged. "Kind of. Now eat it before it melts." He handed her the ice cream tub and a plastic spoon. Jenny took them and started digging it hungrily. Jack looked at her with both, amusement and love. Jenny rose her head to find him staring. She rose her brows. "Why are you looking at me like that? Do i have something on my face?" Jack shook his head, before taking her left hand on his, and kissing her knuckles. "You know, when you act like this you almost seem human." Jack rose his brow. "Ain't i human always?" Jenny scoffed. "As if! I think Anna took her personality from you." After some thought, she added. "Maybe and some from her Aunt Ruby too. Well, almost half of her personality." She turned to him, tears lining under her lower lids. Jack was alarmed. "Whats wrong dear? Is something the matter? Do you feel pain anywhere?" Jenny shook her head. "It-its these damn pregnancy hormones!" Sobs shook her. Jack crawled closer, trying not to laugh. "Shshsh....its okey dear. Get some sleep now."
And she did.