books

Before you go on and then later curse me, i should warn you, this is NOT an update. So if you think you dont want to read it just skip to the epilogue, next to this. I'm so sorry for any inconvinience it might cause.

Well now, for you who decided to continue, i give the list of upcoming books. I hope you will save time to throw a look at them.
Mind you, they are not ready yet, but will be coming soon. So keep watch!!

The Charming Lady

Wild. Fiery. Arrogant. Party girl. Irresponsible. Cold-hearted. Unable to love. Untamable. That is how the eye-catching Ruby described, and she accepts it all in one heart. But is she really the way they say? Can she open up her heart to prove them wrong and love? Or is she the way they say for real?

Across the Storming Clouds

Violence, chaos, rage, war....as they erupt, Bea has to struggle through all in honour of family. But how far can she go to protect the people she loves?
And as love appears amidst the chaos, in a world full of mistrust, treachery and bloodshed, will she be able to embrace it and accept it fully? Will she trust again where she felt betrayed?

Space Love

As our world ended, most people perished, but a few escaped to the sky. There, they lived for years, controlling people and population. And letting no one ask questions. Until they started to arrive, in form of Stacy. She felt alone challenging the whole lot, until someone else joined her. Now its just two against the world.

Those are the newer books, i hope more will come. As for now, just be ready for the two top books, as they are in the pan cooking. Get ready to enjoy!!!