Chapter Twenty-One: Falling In Love at a Coffeeshop, At Least I Think So...

Updated! Finally! I know it took me forever, but I was having a bad case of the writer's block. I think I've got it pretty under control now, hope you guys like it and let me know what you think! :)           

 The rest of the tour went exceptionally well. The remainder of the shows all seemed the same. All were started waking up late in the van, getting breakfast, and then finding the venue. This was followed by the show, drinks, and one-night stands. The next day, we would do it all over again.

            I hate to admit it, but I was getting pretty bored with it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m very thankful we even got to go on this tour; I just didn’t expect it to be like this.

            On the day of our last show, I had thought about ways to get back at Ryan. Okay, I was thinking about ways to get back at him this entire tour and I already kinda had but still…he deserved it. It’s not like I wanted to hook up with some random guy tonight because that wouldn’t really change things.

            Also, I didn’t want everyone to dub me as a ‘whore’ so I decided against it. Hannah, on the other hand, could tell that I was getting over Ryan pretty quickly. She told me that it was okay to cry if I was holding it inside but I insisted I was fine.

            So, we figured we might as well make the best of this last day. We were in Ocala, which was pretty cool considering A Day to Remember was founded right here. Not only them, but plenty of other huge bands like We the Kings, Hey Monday, Mayday Parade, New Found Glory… are from Florida. It was like the Arizona of the east coast.

            “What do you want?” Hannah pointed to the menu at the Starbuck’s we were at.

            “Oh,” I snapped out of my daze. “I’ll just get the iced passion tea, I think.”

            “This place is swarming with cute guys,” she whispered in my ear and nodded towards a group that had just walked in the door.

            “Ahem, may I remind you that flirting is your specialty, not mine?” I urged.

            “Don’t be silly, this is perfect. I mean, this Starbuck’s is inside of Barnes & Noble so you’re bound to find the coffee shop poet type in here. What about him?” her gaze landed on a guy who was sitting in the back reading a book. He had the darkest brown hair I’d ever seen and a pair of gorgeous blue eyes to match.

            “Hehe, no,” I turned back around and ordered my drink.

            “Come on,” Hannah tugged on my arm impatiently. Since I was about a foot taller than her, it felt like she was a little kid begging her mom for some cookies. “I thought you were ready to move on,” she paid for her drink.

            “I am, it’s just-“ I went over to get a straw for my iced tea and looked back at her, “I think I can do it on my own this time.”

            “Whatever you say,” she gave me her knowing you’ll-come-running-back-to-me look.

            I reached into the bin for a straw, clearly frazzled and not paying enough attention that my hand landed on top of someone else’s.

            Nevertheless, it was the guy Hannah had pointed out to me earlier. I hate to admit it, but he looked even hotter close up. His hair fell right above his eyes which were like mini waterfalls.

            “Uh, sorry,” I hoped there wasn’t any drool coming out of my mouth.

            He just smiled and said, “Ladies first,” motioning for me to grab a straw.