Chapter 4

Lauren's Pov

I woke up on time today and got dressed kinda nice and did my makeup. I was making my way down the stairs when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to be meet by Alex.

"Morning Ms. Jauregui, are you ready to go?" He said very formal. What happened to the guy flirting with Ally yesterday, he so different. "Yes Alex I am ready and you don't have to call me Ms. Jauregui, just Lauren" he nods his head and we make our way to the car. Once we are there he opens the door for me and I thank him. Once we are inside I noticed I am sitting in the backseat and I feel odd, he is not my driver.

"Alex, how long have you worked for (Y/f/n)" I ask. "Eight years now. Ms. Gibson was nice enough to offer me a job at such a young age" he says. "What do you mean nice enough, you just drive her around"  I say.

"Ms. Gibson hired me when I was abusing drugs, she trusted me not to screw this up. I've been clean for 7 years now and I owe her everything. She even pays for my schooling and anyone that works for her" he says. I am honestly shocked, she seemed so nice.

"How did you meet her?" I ask. He looks at me in the mirror and responds "We grew up together, we were best friends growing up. Our families were neighbors. She use to be more carefree growing up, not so strict....then something changed in her around our senior year, she became distant and who she is now. When I got into drugs we did not talk much expect when I would ask for money. Even though she knew I was using her, she still took care of me in that time. She still got a heart in there" he finished up his speech and look kind of sad. We reached her place before we could talk anymore.

Alex got out of the car and open the door for me, I thanked him and went inside of the condo. I looked around and decided to start cleaning her room. Since no one else was going to home I put in headphone and got to cleaning.

Later 7:45 p.m.

I had been calling Camila for over an hour, before I left this morning she told me she would be here by 6:30. I am now freaking out, because what if Ms. Gibson comes home. After finally giving up I chose too just wait till she got home and ask kindly if Alex could take me home.

Till then I put in my headphones and Lana Del Rey West Coast comes on and I couldn't help but dance.

By the end of the song I nearly had a heart attack when I turned around and a two women were standing behind me. One was standing behind the other, kind of like she was scared or submissive to the other. But the other woman stood tall and proud, she was average height in a black suite and had glasses on. She was looking very serious and kind of mad like I was evading her space. I pulled out my headphones and a husky but soft voice talked.

"Is there a reason you are still here Ms. Jauregui?" the woman asked, she must be Ms. Gibson. "I am sorry, I would have left earlier, but my ride did not answer Ms. Gibson" she smirked after I said her name. "I am sure my ride will be here soon though" I say and she nods her head, then she called up Alex. "Alex can you take Kendell home" Ms. Gibson say, I guess that is the name of the woman behind her. Alex lead her out, but the girl is looking shocked as she is pushed out.

"Wine Ms. Jauregui?" she ask, I nod my head and she walks towards the kitchen. She looked so nice, I couldn't stop looking at her "Like what you see Ms. Jauregui, I can send you a picture" she says, I let out a giggle and she handed me the glass of wine.

"So, Ms Jauregui tell me about yourself" she says as she sat down on the couch. "Well I am from Miami, I like The 1975 and Lana Del Rey, and photography is my major" I say. She nods her head. I end up knocking something into the floor as I try to sit down, as I bend over to get it I realize I am between Ms. Gibson's legs and she is moving around. I look up at her and I can see the lust in her eyes. This look turned me on for some reason and I caught myself looking where her bulge would be.

Before either one of us could react Alex entered the room. "Ms. Gibson the ride for Ms. Jauregui is here" he says. Ms. Gibson nods her head and Alex exist the room. She stands up and offers me hand. "Ms. Jauregui I hope to see you again and it was nice meeting you" she says. "I hope for the same Ms. Gibson" I say as I walk to the door. Before I exit I hear her mumble something "The things I would do to you Ms. Jauregui." I could feel myself getting wet and she had not even touched me.

As I enter the car I see Ally and and Camila, "Lo I am so sorry I got caught up in work" Camila say. "It's fine Camz" I say in response. I can't be mad at her, because I am so focused on how this woman just turned me on without touching me.

Ms. Gibson Pov

I was on my way home with my new submissive for the night, I wish I was more thrilled than what I am, I need something exciting. I was checking emails when the girl tried to grab at my cock. She didn't even try to seduce me and that was one of my problems with her. I did not pay her any attention and before she could try anything else we arrived at my home.

Once Alex opens the door and lets me in I am almost turned on by what I see. A pale girl with long black hair was dancing and the way her butt was moving I almost could not react till she turned around.

I asked her what she was still doing here when I Realized it was Lauren the new maid that was hired on. When she answered I almost offered Alex to drive her home, but I wanted time to know her so I sent Kendall home.

I offered her a drink and I could feel her checking me out I almost felt nervous. I never get nervous, so I take a sip of my wine to calm myself down and sit on the couch. After getting to know her she ends up knocking a remote on the floor. She bends over between my legs and I feel myself get hard to the ideas of how I would love to make her mine. I catch her staring at my bulge and I was going to say something till Alex walked in the room.                                                                             

Her ride was here and I never had been so disappointed before even if it was best that she left before I lost control. I will not touch her till she has signed a legal documents I make all submisive sign. I mumble under my breath "The things I would do to you Ms. Jauregui" as she walks out the door.