Chapter Twelve

Lauren's Pov

After dinner and once mistress and I were in the car she didn't say a word. I was nervous and upset with myself for upsetting her. Once we got home she stepped out of the car and instructed all staff to go home for the night.

Shit

She really is pissed. "Lauren you have less than five minutes to be in the playroom and on your knees. Do as you were told to before dinner, follow those instructions. Do not disappoint me" I quickly exited the room and rushed to do as she said.

I had been sitting in the playroom for what felt like an hour. Was this a test? "You seem to listen to instructions well. I wonder what happened to this obedient girl at dinner. Listen closely I am going to spank you five times with my and and the five times with the cane. I will then fuck you hard after that. You will not cum, you will learn that you cum when I tell you too. Do you understand?" "Yes mistress" she told me to go bend over the bed.

"I actually have another idea, I am going to tie your arms to the bed and tie your legs apart and fuck you after your spankings. Remember Lauren you can safe word whenever it may get to be too much"

"Yes mistress" right after I finished speaking she gave me the first spanking of ten. "One" I stuttered out. "Good girl, I didn't even have to tell you." Nine spankings later I was so wet, I wanted nothing more than for her to fuck me and make me cum.
"Gosh you are so wet Lauren, I am going to have to stop spanking you. You enjoy it to much" she said as she was tieing up my legs and arms.

Mistress yanked me back by my hair, I gasped at the feel, with it only turning me on. My gasp soon turned into a moan when she slipped her cock in me without warning. She didn't give me time to adjust before she started fucking me fast and hard. "Fuck You are always so tight. I could never get tired of your pussy." She was practically already fucking me fast, but I wanted her to go faster. I was so close to cumming already.

"fa-faster please mistress" I moaned out. "You are such a slut for my cock Lauren. Tells me that you are a slut for my cock and I might go faster" she said as she pulled on my hair tighter. "I fuck I am a slut for your...fuck...cock mistress" that seemed to please her and she fucked me faster.

"Now Lauren you better not cum" I nodded my head fighting back cumming. She spanked my ass "yes mistress." "Tell me Lauren how bad do you want to cum." She was teasing me "so bad daddy" that seemed to make her cum right then. I could feel her cumming in me and I wanted to cum so bad.

"I am going to untie you and I wanted you to suck my cum off my cock" she started to untie me and I couldn't hide the excitement of being able to put her cock in my mouth. I dropped to my knees as soon as she was done with my mouth open "god you just love having that mouth full, now be a good girl and suck mistress cock" her talking like that only made me more wet. I grabbed her cock and started licking her cum off.

I couldn't resist not blowing her so I put the head of her cock in my mouth and looked up at her. "Don't you look so fucking hot looking up at me like that. You just couldn't stop yourself. Since you want to be such a cock slut I am going to fuck your face." She pulled my head back some by my hair and started fucking my face. Her cock never failed to reach the back of my throat. "Such a good cock sucker. You love pleasing me this way don't you."

"Yes mistress" she fucked my face till she stopped and I was dripping wet. I wanted to cum so bad, but I didn't want to disappoint her. "Since you have been such a good girl, I am going to allow you to cum. I am going to fuck you and put a vibrator on your clit" she said as she walked towards a dresser. "Lay down on the bed Lauren."

"Yes mistress" I did as she said and spreaded my legs. Once she was on the bed she didn't waste time fucking me. I felt so full "thank you mistress" I moaned out. She then put the vibrator on my clit at a slow pace. "Make sure you ask for permission to cum Lauren. I don't want to have to make sure you can't sit down for a week" she spoke between moans.

I was starting to get close "mistress can I cum please." I couldn't wait any longer "No Lauren" fuck I know she could feel my walls clench around her dick. I was about to beg till she turned up the speed on the vibrator and started fucking me fast. "Fuck fuck please mistress" I was desperate to cum now.

"Cum now Lauren" I came right then and I could feel her cum inside me as I clenched around her cock. I was barely able to keep my eyes open after, I came so hard. After we both calmed down she pulled out of me and picked me up bridal style.

She carried me to her bedroom and I pulled down on her arm before she could leave "please stay, I'd like to talk" she nodded her head at me and slipped into bed behind me.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked."Green, yours?" She answered. "Blue, can we talk some. I want to get to know you more" she nodded her head at me and we started talking. She told me about how she graduated from Yale and started getting interested in technology and weapons and how that led to her company.

I learned that she had an older brother and sister. Her mother and her were very close and that her best friend Maria was the only one to know everything about her. We talked till early in the morning just learning things about each other.
She wasn't what I expected, I was ready for her to be closed off with me, but she answered what I asked and I did the same for her.

It was close to 6 A.m and we just decided to eat breakfast and that she would stay home for the day. We were cooking breakfast when her doorbell rung. She excused herself and as she opened the door I don't think either of us were ready for who was there.

"Dad?"

A/n alright, the drama picks up from here. We will start to learn more about Ms. Gibson family and some drama for Lauren as well.