Chapter 18

Lauren's Pov

Pain is all that I could feel at this point. (Y/d/n) had slapped and punched for no reason. I had stopped talking a long time ago and he just didn't stop. "You are a fighter just like (y/n) she always took those beatings for so long and never said a word. You know I thought about killing you and just taking all of the money instead of splitting it like I told your little friend. She was already crazy and I just gave her the right push. But I won't kill you. I have a feeling she will end up doing that on her own. Killing doesn't seem too hard for her" his word caught my attention.

"What do you mean" I mumbled out. He laughed and looked at me "You fool, do you really think your dad just up and left town. She killed him for destroying her family, I am surprised she hasn't killed her own mother yet" he smiled at my reaction because all I could do was cry. All this time I spent being mad and she just killed him. She killed him and then dated me as if it was normal. I had been so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize he left and Camila had come back.

"I hate you" was all that I could mumble out. "What was that lo-" I caught her off by yelling. "I fucking hate you. You killed my dad and just fuck you" she seemed shocked by my outburst. "Lauren I did it to protect you. He had already hurt enough people" she yelled. "Doesn't mean you get to kill him. You are fucking crazy and I will never love you" with that she hit me hard and everything got dizzy.

Your Pov

My team managed to track down Sofi Cabello and we were all driving to her house. It was quite and no one really had anything to say. We pulled up to the address and all got out of the car. I knocked on the door and a few seconds a younger girl open the door. "Yes?" she spoke softly. "Sofi these are my friends Ally, Normani, Alex, and (y/n). (y/n) is dating Lauren and Camila has taken her and we really need your help." Dinah spoke. Sofi just nodded her head and let us all in. We all sat in her living room in silence till she spoke. "I am sorry for what my sister is doing. She wasn't always like this while I was growing up" we waited for her to continue.

"My sister use to be happy. She was very upset by the cheating issue with my mom before I was born, but my mom said she grew to be much happier once I was born. She protected me and we got close, but one day a man who I now know is Lauren's dad came back and begged for our mom to take him back. She was really thinking on it, but then he was just gone and no one could find a trace of him...well until Camila's senior year. I was looking in her room for something I lost and I found all these papers on Lauren's dad and she wrote about killing him in this journal. She came home and found me, she yelled a lot and the next day her and our mom were missing" She looked at us and stood up.

"Look I will help you look for Camila, I need answer from her, but you can't kill her. She is evil, but she is still my sister and all I have left. My dad died a few years back" I pulled her into a hug and promised I would do all that I could. After talking we all got in cars and started driving back to my place, I became very confused when my mom's car was in the driveway. I rushed inside worried that something was happening.

"Mom?" I yelled rushing inside "Honey, come here. We need to talk" my confusion only grew when she stood there with a laptop in her hands. "I know what your father has done and I know how to find him. I had a tracking device installed in his wedding ring a while back. I never truly trusted that man" I pulled her into a hug and we sat down. We open the laptop and found where he was but we didn't understand were exactly.

"I know that place" Sofi spoke up. We all turned to look at her "They are in Miami, at Lauren and Camila's old school. The place shut down when they rebuilt a new school... Oh no" I looked at her "What is it Sofi?" I asked. "We need to hurry, growing up Camila was obsessed with this book. This guy ends up killing his lover and himself inside their old school after the girl broke up with him. The whole point was to end it where it all began. She truly loved a dramatic ending" with that I grabbed my phone and started making calls. I needed to be in Miami soon, I couldn't lose Lauren she is My Everything.

A/N guess who's back!! I know this story stopped for a long time, but I have had some serious health issues and now have a little bit more free time to write and finish all the stories! I'm still debating on ending the whole story with this book or doing a part two.