Chapter Eleven

Lauren's Pov

I woke up the next morning to find Ms. Gibson gone. I thought she had left for work till I smelled food. I got up and wrapped the sheet around my body. "Well morning Lauren" (y/n) says smirking at me. I smile at her and walk over to kiss her on the cheek.

She pulls the sheets off my body and admires my now naked body. "You are going to eat and then blow me before work. When I get back, you better be in the playroom just like this. I want you naked" I was about to nod my head until I sat down and felt how sore my ass was. "Yes mistress." We sat down and started eating. I look down and see the bulge in her boxers. I bite my lip at the idea of my mouth being full with her cock. I finished before her and choice to go ahead and please her.

I slipped out of my seat while she was distracted by her phone. I pulled out her cock and as soon as my hand started stroking her she had put the phone down. "Who gave you permission to touch me. Hmm Lauren you can't wait to blow me can you" instead of answering her I put her cock in my mouth and start to blow her. "God your mouth feels so good around my cock. Such a good girl" I got excited when she is pleased with me.

"I'm gonna cum and you will swallow all of it Lauren" she moaned out. "Yes daddy" I said around her cock. She came in my mouth and I took all of it. I wasn't done and she tried to pull her cock out, I started sucking harder. "Such a cock slut huh. You want to keep making me cum again" she moaned out with pleasure. "Yes mistress" I took all of her cock and she nearly lost it when she realized I wasn't gagging and I think I shocked her with what I asked for. "Will you fuck my face mistress" she just looked down as me and started fucking my face.

It didn't take much longer for her to cum after that. She looked exhausted after that, I was so turned on after that. I wanted her to fuck me but she had work.

Later

At 5:30 I got a text from Ms. Gibson saying that we were going to dinner with some people from her job and not to wear underwear. She sent me a picture of the dress she wanted me to wear. I did my makeup and got dressed.

By 6:30 Ms. Gibson had Alex pick me up. He seems very distracted tonight so I didn't say much to him. We arrived at the restaurant and (y/n) was standing outside. "You look amazing Lauren. Now listen no calling me mistress while we are here. Understand?" "Yes ma'am" she smiles at my response.

We walked inside and sat down and her business people just started talking. I realized that their wives were there too, but they only stayed on their phones. I sighed and just sat there looking around, I was very bored till I felt a hand slide up my thigh.

I looked over at mistress and she was holding conversation like her hand wasn't making its way up my thigh. My breathing picked up when I felt her slip a finger inside me. "You better not make it obvious, I will let you come, but only if you are a good girl" (y/n) whispered in my ear. "Yes ma'am"

She started fucking me faster and I wanted more. I started thrusting my hips forward to get more "mistress more please" I whispered to her. "Since you asked so nicely." She added another finger and fucked me hard and fast while carrying on a fully conversation with the men in front of her.

She curled her fingers one good time and felt the orgasm hit me hard and I let out a small moan. The waiter just happened to walk by and check on us so no one said anything. "Your ass is mine once we are home. You disobeyed my orders" (y/n) said to me. I felt myself get wetter to the idea of her spanking me again. Maybe being a submissive isn't as hard as I thought it would be.

A/n: bad chapter but I'll make up for it tomorrow!