Chapter Fifthteen

Lauren's Pov

I've been standing next to the bed for what feel like hours, buts only been 10 minutes. "Lauren I'm going to tie you up to the bed, but before that you are going to get 10 spankings each from my hand, the cane, and a paddle. You will learn not to lie to me again. I don't think you understand how mad I was when I was caught off guards by your little friend" she had already bent me over and started spanking me with the cane but the end of her sentence.

I don't think sore is the best word to explain how my ass feels right now. 30 strikes and my ass is numb, but burning. I was already tied down to the bed and all I could hear was the buzzing noise. "The sound you hear is a magic wand, with this wand you are going to cum until I say you are done. I will not be going easy on you" I was getting nervous as the vibration got louder. "Yes mistressss fuck" I was sure the wand was on the highest setting it could go and my clit was already sensitive.

"Fuck mistress I'm already so close, can I cum please" I could hear her laugh "Lauren cum as you please, it's the only thing you will have control over tonight." I came right after that, but the vibrations sent another wave throughout my body and I came again right after. "Fuck mistress can you slow it down." That wasn't a good question, because she only speed it up. "Fuck fuck fuck" I was screaming by now.

I surely lost count of how many time I came right then, but I'm sure it was more than two. "Mistress please I can't cum again" I begged. "No, I'm not done. Every time cum I want you to think about this. I own you Lauren, your pussy is mine and I don't like that it was showcased in front of me that someone else had you. She speed it up to the highest setting "we both know I fuck you way better than she ever could. Tell me Lauren did she make you cum the way I do" I could hear the anger laced in her voice. "No mistress, no can make me cum like you" I was so close and I could feel something intense. "Mistress can I cum please." I begged. The vibrations stopped and I couldn't hear anything.

"No, not yet" with that she pushed her cock in me and I nearly came then. She started fucking me fast and I could tell then that she was close to. "Fuck you are so tight Lauren. Only I get to fuck you like this. You are mine Lauren" she whispered next to my ear. "I'm yours, please mistress" I was so close. Right before we both came, mistress put the wand back on my clit at full speed "cum Lauren." Was the last thing I heard.

Your Pov

Well fuck Lauren is out like a light. She isn't passed out but I'm sure she slipped into subspace. She isn't responding back and her body is limb. I pick up Lauren and carried her bridal style towards our bedroom. I layed her down and cuddled behind her till she fell asleep. Once she was asleep I got up and headed towards my office, I needed to get some last minute work down for the night.

The work I needed to get down, was ordering Lauren's collar. Even after tonight's events she has worked hard and earned it. I never thought she would become so submissive so fast. It's natural for her, but I could still sense the rebel inside her that wanted to challenge me. I honestly like it, I want her to challenge me and just see how far we both can be pushed.

The collar idea I had was a black collar with a small metal camera with my first name initial and last name initial on the lense. On the back it would have Lauren's name engraved on it and the word capture. I that it would blend in well with her love for photography.

I surprised myself with the work I'm putting on her collar, I usually just had a normal black collar with my initials hanging from it, but Lauren is special. She makes me feel like I might be able to love again. I want things to be different with her.

Night of the family dinner

Lauren's Pov

It had been awhile since the whole dinner mess and my butt was still kinda sore, but I liked it honestly. I had never came so hard and so many times. I was getting ready for this dinner when mistress walked In the room with a box.