Chapter eight

Lauren's Pov

I had just got out of the shower when I walked into the room and saw (Y/n) standing in a bra and boxers. She didn't know I was there and she was singing to The 1975 "The Sound" she seemed so carefree and not serious for ounce. When she turned around I almost lost it. Her boxers were hanging low off her hips and she was just very fit.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when she spoke "See something you like Lauren" she said more as a statement then a question. I could feel myself blush.

I soon realized I didn't have any clothes, but (y/n) informed me that she had clothes brought to the house last night. After we both got dressed, she told me we were going for a drive.

We ended up at the fair that was in town. After much begging I got (y/n) to ride the ferris wheel with me. We started talking once we got on and I could tell she was nervous.

"Don't like heights huh" she shook her head and keep looking down. "We all have fears Ms. Jauregui" she says. I decide while we were up here I could talk to her.

"What got you into BDSM" I asked. She looked up at me and sighed. "An ex of mine, I was already informed about it and we both agreed to try it together and after that it just became apart of me" she says.

"Do you still talk to her" I asked. "No, sh-she moved away from here a long time ago without a word. After that day I promised myself not to allow someone to ever have that much of an impact on me" she says while looking at me. I looked down and sighed till she spoke again. I could tell she got upset talking about her so I decided not to push the topic right now.

"I do believe I have broken that promise already. Lauren I very much want you to give this a try, if you do I will be devoted to you. There won't be anyone else" she says staring at me. I suddenly get nervous "I don't know if I am just ready to driven into that" I say honestly.

Once I finished saying that the Ferris wheel had ended and we started walking out of the fair. Once we reach her car she turns and looks at me.

"Then test drive it. Let me show you some of what it would be like with me. I'll take it easy on you tonight, I guess you could say let me make love to you" she says. All I could think about was her touching me so I nodded my head and we get into the car.

Skip the Drive
Smut Warning!

Once we got back to her place it was dark outside and I was kinda nervous. (Y/n) looked back and me once we were inside and took my hand. She lead me towards the bedroom and walked to her closet. She came back in with just a t shirt and pants on.

"Lauren, do I have your consent to touch you" she asked. I nodded my head and she glared at me, I kinda got the hint. "Yes Ms. Gibson" she smirked at my answer.

She walked up to me and pulled me in by my waist. She kissed me slowly and I melted into her touch. Her lips were so soft and she kissed me gently like she was scared to hurt me.

I felt her hands slide up my back and pushed my shirt up. I lifted my arms and before she kissed me she mumbled "beautiful." She started kissing down my neck. She would bite softly and kiss it after, i couldn't control the moans that came out.

She started kissing down my chest and with one hand unclipped my bra. It fell to the floor and quickly she devoured my chest. She was leaving hickeys and I kept pushing my chest closer to her mouth. I was getting so wet and she hadn't even done much yet.

She stood up and I could feel her hand slide down to my pants and unbutton them. She slide them off along with my underwear slowly and dropped to her knees. I felt her leave soft but rough kisses all over my hips and thighs.

I nearly lost my balance once I felt her tongue against me suddenly. "Fuck" I moaned out. I reached down and tangled my hand in her hair as she fucked me with her tongue. She slowly inserted a fingers inside of me and I was losing the ability to stand up, but she kept my still against her.

I looked down at her when I heard her pants being unzipped. She was pulling down her pants and boxers, she was hard and I could tell she was fighting against fucking me right now, but she continued fucking me.

I was so close to cumming when she stopped. I whined and she slapped my butt. "Lay down" she said. I listened to her and eagerly got on the bed. She stepped out of her pants and boxers, along with taking off her shirt and bra. She walked towards me. Once she reached the bed she reached towards the dresser and grabbed a condom. She settled between my legs as she was putting the condom on.

She looked at me once she was done and I could tell she was trying to make sure I was ready. I pulled her down by her neck and next to her ear whispered "Fuck me (y/n)." Before I had time to react she entered me and started fucking me slowly.

"Oh, fuck" she said. I gripped onto her back as she fucked me. Once she could tell I had adjusted to her size she started fucking me faster. "Lauren" she moaned out my name, after that I locked my legs around her waist pulling her in deeper.

I was starting to get close to cummin, "cum for me Lauren, but look at.me" she whisper next to my ear. I looked up at her and reached my climax after that and she soon came after. She rolled over to the side of the bed and I cuddled into her. I soon fell asleep after.

Later the night 2 A.M.

I woke up and realized no one was lying next to me. I found (Y/n) t shirt and slipped it on. I walked out of the bedroom and found her in the kitchen drinking water.

"Are you okay" I asked, she quickly looked up at me and smiled. "Yes, I just haven't fucked someone and had them in my bed for a long time now. It's different, but I don't mind it next to you" she smiles as she finished.

For some reason after that I wanted her again, I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I slid my hand down into her boxers and started jerking her. She moaned slowly and once she got hard, she turned around and lifted me onto the counter. I could tell she wanted to fuck me but had no condom.

"I am on birth control by the way" after I said that it didn't take much longer for her to start fucking me. She fucked me to we both came again, once we both calmed down she then told me to wrap my legs and arms around her. She carried me off to the bedroom and we soon fucked again and again till we both passed out.

A/n sorry if the smut was awful, first time writing it. So I will do a few more chapters of smut and getting to know both characters deeply. After that the drama begins. Honestly this book won't focus mainly on smut, but the lives of both characters past and future.