Chapter Six

Lauren's Pov

It was now Friday morning and I was getting up and prepared for work when Camila walked in my room.

"Hey Lauren we have to cancel tonight, I got called to try out for this new musical. I am so sorry I'll make it up to you" she says. Crap I forgot about our date tonight, I feel guilty. "It's okay Camz, good luck" she smiles at my responds and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before she exits my room.

I feel weird about this situation with her, I like her, but I don't know if it is enough to date. I am cut off from my thoughts when I get a email notification. It's from Ms. Gibson.

Ms. Jauregui,

Do not come in today, I do not want you working before tonight. Do not worry it is not special treatment, I have informed all staff not to come in today. I will pick you up around 6:30, I can not wait to see you Ms. Jauregui. I also need you to sign a nondisclosure agreement, I require everyone to sign them it is attached in this email.

Ms. Gibson
Gibson Inc

I am shocked that I have to sign one, but this explains the documents she needed me to sign. I email her back after I print and sign the agreement. She doesn't email back after that so I decided to sleep a little more.

Later...

I wake up around 5:30, damn I was tired. I get up and go shower. Once I get out I find Ally, Dinah and Normani in my room looking at the dress I picked out earlier.

"Looks like someone has a date" Dinah says. "Come on Lo spill the beans, who is it with" Normani ask. I am shocked that Camila has not said anything to them, I figured they would guess it was her. I get nervous to tell them, but they would find out at some point.

"Its with Ms. Gibson" I say. They stand there in shock and I grow uncomfortable. "This is crazy Lo" Ally says. I look at her confused and she clarifies what she meant. "Lo I have worked for her for years and I have never known her to take anyone out on a date. I am happy for you, but just shocked" she says. Did she not date before I think to myself.

"Well since you got a date with "Ms. Gibson, let us help with hair and makeup" Normani says while trying to be seductive. "Yeah, dawg let's get you laid" Dinah says. "Dinah!" We all say together.

"What, we were all thinking it" she says, we all laugh and they help me get ready. It was 6:25 by the time I had finished getting dressed. After putting on my heels and getting downstairs by 6:30 I heard a knock on the door. Damn she is always on time.

Before I open the door, Dinah beats me to it. "Hello, Ms. Gibson. Lauren will be right down, come in" she says with manners. I grew nervous for their encounter, Ms. Gibson is just so formal and Dinah has no filter sometimes.

I walk towards the door and I almost lose my cool looking at her. She is standing there in a all black suit, hair did nicely, with her glasses. She is flawless, I wanted nothing more than to attack her right then.

"You look stunning Ms. Jauregui" she says in a seductive manner. I was wearing a black dress with some slits in the side with my hair down. "You look amazing as well" I say back. She offers me her hand and we start to walk out the door. Before we get in the car Dinah shouts something "Don't lose control tonight Lo" before I respond I hear Ms. Gibson whisper something "oh, she will give up control." I don't know if I am turned on or scared of that statement. We get in her car and she drives off towards our destination.

Skip Drive at restaurant...

We arrive at this beautiful restaurant called The Lights."  After (Y/f/n) hands the keys off to the driver to park the car we walk in and the host doesn't even ask for her name, they just walk us back to a private room. She must come here a lot or they recognize her face. We sit down and she orders a bottle of wine for us.