Chapter Ten

Lauren's Pov
All Smut

I had gotten back to Ms. Gibson place when she emailed me.

Lauren,

Tonight at 8 sharp I want you in the playroom with green underwear and bra. You need to be on your knees, hair down, looking straight forward. We will be going over all the rules of this relationship. Also think of a safe word. Do not disappoint Lauren.

Ms. Gibson

I shivered at the thought, but I was very turned on by the idea of pleasing her tonight. I decided to waste time, by watching some videos on Dominant and submissive relationships.

Around 8:59 in the playroom I was sitting on my knees in a dark green matching set, and my hair slightly straight. I was so turned on to the idea of (y/f/n) touching me again, I knew she would be able to tell later how wet I was. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even hear the door open.

"You listen very well Lauren, that green looks lovely on you" I didn't respond to her and I quickly learned to use my manners when she tapped my ass lightly.

"Use your manners Lauren!" I could hear the command loud and clear. "Yes ma'am, thank you" I say still looking forward. "Now Lauren unless instructed otherwise every night at 9 I want you in this room in this same position with a matching set and hair down. In this room I am ma'am or Ms. Gibson, you don't call me by my name till I coller you. The safe word must be used Lauren if you are reaching your limit, I need you to understand that this is all about trust, I don't not want to push you past your comfort. I need you to trust in me so you can submit yourself to me fully and I need to be able to trust in your ability to know when you have reached your limit." She says with a serious look on her face, I understand at this time that I need to answer her.

"Yes ma'am" a smirk appeared on her face and I could tell she was pleased. "Lauren you control how this works, I will not do anything you don't want me too. I have read the contract and seen the things you have placed as a hard limit. You also have to be willing to submit yourself to me. Also have you come up with a safe word?" I nodded my head and gave her my word.

"Capture Ms. Gibson. It reminds me of photography and that is always on my mind" I say. "Very good Lauren, I also want to ask you how you feel about birth control, I hate condoms, they take up time" she says.

"That is fine" she smacks my ass lightly, "I mean that is fine ma'am" I quickly correct myself. "Good girl, you learn quickly" she says, a very pleased smile makes it way to my face.

"You like the idea of pleasing me don't you Lauren? Going through these lessons with you might not be so long after all." She says. I feel myself get wet to the idea of doing nothing more than pleasing her.

"God Lauren, I can't tell you how bad I want you right now, look so beautiful like this. Stand up, strip and walk over to the bed" I listen to her quickly and walk to the bed. Gosh I didn't know I was obedient, maybe this submissive thing isn't as complicated as I thought. I feel so relaxed giving her control, I trust her with all of me.

"Listen, I am going to strap your arms above your head over there on that wall and I am going to make you cum till you can't stand it and then I will fuck you. Understand?" I never reacted so hard to someone just talking to me. We walked over to the wall and she strapped my hands up.

"Y-es mistress" I didn't even realize I called her that till she responded. "Oh, you want to call me mistress? I guess I'm okay with that" she says with a smirk. Before I could respond she was kissing down my neck and devouring my chest.