Chapter Nine

Lauren's Pov
Smut chapter

I rolled over once I woke up and realized I was alone. I got up and found a note on the dresser from Ms. Gibson.

-Had some work business to attend to, I'll be back later.

Ms. Gibson

I put the note down grab her t-shirt and head towards the kitchen. I decided to eat something since I had no energy left after last night. We didn't stop till we literally passed out. I decided to make toast and some eggs, before I got ready.

As I just finished eating Ally walks through the door. She looks up and sees me and a big smirk took over her face. "I now can see why you didn't come home now" she says with a wink.

"I won't question you about it right now, because you have to leave, but I will get the details" I look at her confused. "Why do I have to leave" I asked.

"Oh Ms. Gibson has requested that you come by her office. Alex will drive you. She would like to see you and she left a dress for you in the closet" she says while walking away. I quickly rushed to get dressed and meet Alex downstairs.

Once I was in the car I decided to pick on Alex some. "When are you going to ask out Ally" he blushes at my question. "Very soon Ms. Jauregui, I'm just scared she might not like me" he says. "Oh she likes you, don't worry. You guys would be cute together" I say.

"Thanks, but when are you going to date my si- I mean Ms. Gibson" he says as he stutters. That was weird " I don't know, hopefully she asks me, she is a strange woman" I say and Alex nods his head.

We stayed in silence till we reached Gibson Inc and Alex told me what floor to go to. After have the security guy basically flirt with me while checking my purse I got into the elevator and rode to the 20th floor. I would feel bad if the elevator ever stopped working on these people.

Once I reach the floor a young beautiful woman asked for my things and if I needed anything. I simply handed her my coat and bag, as she lead my towards two tall doors.

She opened the door for me and quickly announced who I was before shutting the door.
"Lauren, you look beautiful. Come sit" Ms. Gibson says. I sit down in the chair on the other side of her desk.

"How are you?" She ask formally. "I'm great, I had a wonderful night, had the best sex with this girl last night. Blew my mind" I say while giggling. She smirks at me "I am glad she satisfied you Ms. Jauregui, I'd love to meet her" she says following the joke.

We sat there and talked for a few minutes till her phone went off. The call seemed important so I stayed quiet till an idea came to mind. I got up out of my seat and walking towards her with her eyes never leaving mine. Once I reached her seat, I pushed it back some sliding my hand down her thighs and I got on my knees between hers.

She was looking at me mysteriously, trying to figure out what I had in mind. I ran my hand over her cock and I could see some of her seriousness fade away. I unzipped her pants and pulled out her cock. Her eyes never left mine, so I decided to tease her.

I ended up taking the head of her cock and kissed and licked it. She was starting to stutter over her words, too busy focusing on me. I took half the length of her cock and started blowing her. She had lost full focus of the conversation that was going on the phone and threaded her hand through my hair. She quickly ended the call and informed the person she would call them back.

"So you decide to blow me while I am in the middle of a important call Ms. Jauregui, I think I have to punish you later, but for now don't stop" she says while smirking. I decided then to take her fully and watched as she couldn't control herself from fucking my face. "You will swallow all of me and then Thank me after, understand" she says. "Yes, Ms. Gibson" I mumble while her cock is still in my mouth. She comes shortly after and I obey her by swallowing it all.

Before I got the chance to stand up her assistant walks in and (y/n) shoves me under the desk. "You have a meeting in 5 Ms. Gibson" I see her nod her head. When the door close I get up and look at her.

"Look I was planing on tell you that, I will sign your contract, but we need to go over something's"'I say. She smirks at me and nods her head. "See you at my place around 7?" I nod my head. I make my way towards her door, having a little bit more confidence I wink at her on my way out.

A/n short chapter, but I will post another one a little later.