Chapter 19

Your Pov

Miami weather is different from New York, it so hot here. Alex and I just landed with Sofi. Since we knew where they were located we thought it was best to leave everyone else back home. We got in the car that was waiting for us and drove to a hotel.

"What is the plan guys" Sofi asked once we settled in. "Sofi I think it's safe to send you in first, try and talk your sister down with Alex and I hunt down our dad. I read that book on the plane and she won't hurt Lauren if they are not alone. If we interrupt her plan that can gives us time to make sure our dad and Camila aren't in the same room." Alex and Sofi both nod and I walk towards my suitcase. I grab three guns and give Alex a gun and Sofi a smaller gun "we only use these if they are necessary" no one says anything after that. We all put our guns up and walk out and heard towards the car I had waiting aside for us.

I put the address in my GPS and we drive in silence towards the school. Once we arrive you can feel the tension shift. We were all prepared for the worse, we walked towards the school doors. "Alex go with Sofi, I will look for dad" he was going to respond but I had already started walking away. I start to make my way down a hallway, I am glad this school is not big. I get startled by noise coming from what seemed to be the principal office. I lean close and could hear my dad talking, I put one hand on my gun and the other on doorknob.

Once I walk in my dad looked up at me and smiled "I knew you would show up at some point. Where is my 2 million and I'll tell you where your slut is" I couldn't control myself I jump over the desk and we started fighting. He hit me twice in the face and I kicked him in the ribs, I thought he was down, but he got up and ran me into the lockers which caused my gun to fall out.

He looked at my gun and we both rushed towards it and as I reached to grab it, he pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the leg. "Ugh, fuck" I look down at my leg and then up at him. He had the gun pointed at me "Since you have fucked over my life I'm going to kill you first and then go find your brother, I'm sure he is he-" he was cut off by a gun shot. As he fell to the ground I looked up and saw Lauren holding the gun.

Earlier Sofi Pov

After (Y/n) left Alex and I made our way towards the school basement. I knew Camila would be there because, before she left, she told me about a pathway she had found into the basement that lead to a room. We walked into a dark room and in the middle sat Lauren, she looked like hell, but it seemed her bruises were starting to heal. Alex said he was going to try and find another way in.

Once he left I rushed into the room and started untying Lauren, she started to wake up and tried to fight me off. "Lauren calm down, it just me Sofi. We are here to help you. (Y/n) should be here soon" that caught her attention and she started to calm down. I helped her up but was soon shoved to the ground causing us both to fall. "Sofi what are you doing here? Leave now!" Camila was fuming with anger.

"No, what has happened to you? Just let us go" I yelled back at her. A groan from Lauren caught our attention and while she was distracted I saw Alex make his way into the room with his gun pointed at her. "Leave or I kill her" Camila said as she pointed the gun she had at Lauren. I didn't want Alex to kill my sister so I did the only thing I could think of.

I launched myself at Camila which caused her to hit Alex and he accidentally shot out the only light in the room. Camila and I fought till she kicked me in the stomach, I found the strength to reach for my phone and shine my light. When I looked around Camila and Lauren were both gone.  

A/n So I won't post again till tomorrow or till I make up my mind on a second book or ending it here. Comment  guys and please tell me if you would like a second book...the sooner I get some ideas on what you guys want, the sooner I can post the next chapters.