chapter 1

(Hey guys i hope you enjoy also heres the format

Bold w/ () is author tryin to be funny
Italics is subconscious
Underline is useless
Normal bold is dream dialogue

Soo there you go now you cant bother me about it anyway have a good whatever time your reading this at)

     I couldn't kopp with why did they hate me so much im just some kid that happens to have a load of charka and have fox like features, next thing i know a kuni to my neck do i dare turn around "naruto stay more focused will you" "oh sorry Kakashi~sensei i will" i apologize all he dose is sigh "naruto this is the 3rd time this week wanna tell us whats up" i look to the side to see sasuke  (ok i know you wanna hear the story but listen duckbutt would never be this nice)
"No im fine sasuke just alittle to deep in thought thats all" i reassure sasuke.

*time skip by the almighty author~chan herself 😄*

         "Ok guys listen well try that again tomorrow morning and come at 8am sharp" Kakashi stressed we all nod and start our going our separate ways untill i feel a hand on my shoulder "you need something sasuke" i questioned sasuke gave me a look of concern "listen naruto i need to talk to you, can we walk to the dock" sasuke uttered a hint of concern so i agreed "sure why not", we start walking and by the time we got there the sunset was at its finest sasuke and i the say down of the edge of the dock "listen naruto i am your friend and i want to know why you haven't been yourself" sasuke questioned "...sasuke i have just been strssed out lately thats all" i answered "by what" sasuke then turned his head towards me "...ill tell you but i need you 1.not tell anyone not a single soul 2.i need you to brace yourself" sasuke looked at we with a face that screamed JUST TELL ME ALREADY (damn duckbutt chill) i whisper in his ear the villagers plans and all i could see on his face was astonishment and worry i wonder what could he be thinking right now?

(MUHAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER anyway i hope you enjoyed and worship the almighty author~cha- nvm i forgot this isn't a cult sorry but i do hope you enjoyed and feelfree to leave constructive criticism 😁)