Chapter Ten

While Sasuke was trying his best not to turn Pakun into a hot dog with his fire jsutu (y so violent Sasuke ;-;) Pakun was starting to sense Sasuke's sensei then stopped "yo Kakashi caught up to us" Sasuke then stopped in his tracks and started to wait for his sensei with Pakun. 

         "Lady hokage there right here" Kakashi pointed north "right in this clearing" Tsunade then cleared her throat "thanks Kakashi, welp here is the hard job try to convince Sasuke or should i say detaining him..." "right" Sasuke was like a sitting duck he didn't know why his sensei was able to get by so quickly, Kakashi then sneaked up behind his student tackling him pinning him down but Sasuke was a fighter and kicked back but like light Kakashi was behind Sasuke and was able to knock him out "lady hokage i thought you said this was gonna be hard" "i mean you are his sensei" "true" Kakashi then picked up the boy taking him back to the leaf, while Pankun just stood back astonished then 'poof' he was gone, "sorry Sasuke i love Naruto like a son just as you love him like a bother you've always wanted, but you need to understand that this is for his safety and yours...."  "alright Kakashi are you done talking to a knocked of boy yet" Tsunade truned around trying to hide her tears "Tsunad-i mean lady hokage its ok to cry we all love Naruto and want him back...trust me" "its alright to call me Tsunade when its just you and me Kakashi" "alright then Tsunade, wow that is going to be hard to get used to" as they started to walk back to the village Kakashi started to admire the night sky on how nice it looked "Minato i hope you can see where your son is and forgive me for not protecting him like i promised..." .

             They arrived by morning Kakashi put Sasuke in his bed and even fixed up his door for him (wow what a nice sensei) then left a note saying 'Practice is cancelled so don't worry about showing up' then walked out the complex heading to home to catch so z's to.

          "Lady Tsunade you don't look so good whats wrong" shizune cupped her hands together after placing the tea for the wore out hokage "runaway duckbutt" "ohh i see is operation bring back the duckbutt complete" Tsunade couldn't help up chuckle "yes the duckbutt is back in the nest" Shizune laughed at these horrible nicknames that they called Sasuke but she also needed to make sure mistress could get some rest, "wait a minute Lady Tsunade were you crying earlier" Tsunade didn't want to admit it but she couldn't lie to Shizune cause its like she has a 7th sense to know if your lying she could tell even if there are no signs "yes i was Shizune, i just can't help it every time i think about him i just cant help bu-" tears started up again "he just reminds me so much of them..." then she began to sob "I-i know its for the best for his safety, and even though he is the only thing that was able to make me care again, b-but as hokage I-I can't care for just my needs i need to care for e-everyone's including them" her voice got harsh when she mention with her own mouth the people who drove the Kitsue out of the village "u-uh T-Tsunade calm down, maybe after 3 years we can look for him again you know then he is older we can tell this to Sasuke if he wants to go look for him and if its a yes then we can make a deal, he can't go before 3 years that would be the deal with that so then we wouldn't have even more problems as is" Tsunade nodded thinking about maybe this could be the right choice.