Chapter 20

Within the few weeks Naruto was back at the Leaf he has been trying to escape, but has been constantly been brought back by Sasuke. Although persistent, Naruto was always brought back and to make sure he doesn't try and escape while it was nighttime, Tsunade made Naruto room with Sasuke. 

       "This is ridiculous, why am i roomed with you," Naruto huffed at Sasuke "hey chill, im not complaining," (oh my i just switched the roles) Sasuke giggle as he saw Naruto's ears twitch after how angry he was, "hm, what are you laughing at Teme," Sasuke brust into laughter on how cute tsundere Naruto was acting right now. 

             Naruto turned away in frustration and sadness, he missed the old man and everyone else,    Sasuke saw Naruto's expression change, and walked up behind and hugged his waist. "Uhhh....T-teme, can you please let go," Naruto's face was bright red "this is what i get for being gay..."  Sasuke then rested his head onto Naruto's neck , "why are you upset...Loser," Naruto smiled at the old memories he had "Sasuke.....It's nothing...." Sasuke then lifted his head from his should and whispered huskily into Naruto's ear (the fox one by the way) "ya really have a gnat for lying don't you....Naruto," "Sasuke listen....I don't want to talk about it," "it really sounds like you do, and you know what i do to liers...Right," Naruto gulped at the way he said that and next thing you now Sasuke was started to  suck on Naruto "soft spot."  

OK guys stay in tune for next episode of yoai trash...Let's hope we get a 'special' episode ;3.....hint hint the man sex happens next episode... ._."