Chapter 11

(i decided to make this a Kakashi chapter cause i think that he needs some spotlight especially if he is pretty much the senpai out of all of senseis)

                  "Well that wasn't awkward at all, swear to god i'm glad that Iruka is on a mission right now or else i would've joined Pakun, and last time i had a sleepover with him was when i was kid and i swore to my self i won't go back" as Kakashi started to make himself some breakfast, as he started to sip his miso soup he started to think of his student and how Hokage~sama was gonna get him back with just Sasuke, Kakashi started to do some more thinking then he knew what he had to do train Sasuke even harder. As Kakashi was walking down the streets he then saw Sasuke heading into Ichiraku Ramen Shop so then Kakashi followed ready to offer the deal, "hey Sasuke" "what do you want Kakashi..." "the Hokage and i have a proposal" "hm" "after 3 years you can go out and look for Naruto" "ok but how will i do that go on a goose chase plus he is 10 times the speed i am" "thats the thing im going to train you until though three years are up"    Sasuke then nodded "what time" "6am" "see ya then sensei" Kakashi then sighed and started to walk home hm i wonder when will Iruka come back.

(yeah this needed to be short Sowwy :3 but i dont know what else to write for Kakashi ;-; by the way Asuna was my favorite sensei i cried when he died ;-; legit started to rock in a beetle position and eat cookie dough ice cream while watching more of the series #Kera~chanisweabootrash)