Chapter 17

Three years had passed and sasuke hasn't forgotten the deal with The Hokage and his sensei he then rushed to the Hokage's office, "HOKAGE SAMA THE DEAL" he broke down the door after completing the mission she had given him, Tsunade dropped her saki cup "what now Sasuke, this is the third time this week" Sasuke gave her the stare "come one Sasuke im not a mind reader" Sasuke grunted "the deal remember the deal.." Tsunade nodded her head "fine if you just leave me alone...Please" "yesss here i come Naruto..." as fast has his legs could take him and start to plow threw almost every village until he founded a cart that was moving think it was just a trade cart he went and asked the the two people that were tying up the horses. "Hey have you seen anyone with blonde hair and blue eyes and his name should be Naruto Uzimaki" the two nodded pointing  towards the village over the hill, Sasuke nodded and went over it to see, his Naruto with nine tails...'What' is what Sasuke thought (and people call Naruto "dumbfounded") Naruto probably got a glance at Sasuke cause he suddenly started running  faster then Sasuke thought he could run he ran towards the woods behind the village, Sasuke seeking the opportunity bolted after Naruto, Naruto being the unpredictable person he was used a shadow clone to hide in a bush while he kept running, Sasuke running after the shadow clone had to use his shardingan to only find out that he had been duked. "ugh...Naruto why do you have to be an asshole  with those damn clones of yours"   he kept running into the woods  where he started to hears Naruto's fast breathing  "probably from that adrenaline rush i gave him." Sasuke have no choice but to ambush him, realizing that Naruto had ears now listened to russeling above him and probably thinking it was 'duck' or something  just stayed there until he was squashed by a 200 pound Sasuke. "Ugh.....GET OFF ME TEME" "nope" sasuke shook his head "you're coming home to the leaf" Sasuke then pulled a rope out of his ninja pack and tied it around Naruto's neck "what am i an animal to you or something..." "sorry Naruto but i can't risk losing you, i can't afford to have you leave my life" "what are you saying Sasuke, or are you just ripping off some lines from a cheesy as hell book." Sasuke looked down at Naruto and started to play with his ears, "what are you doing teme" "how do you keep them so soft" "use a lot of shampoo" Sasuke chuckled "wow you can't be more cuter then that Naruto" "wha- god damn you teme" Naruto puffed out his cheeks in frustration, as the Sasuke let go of the rope and burst off into laughter as Naruto made a get away. I was time for another game of mutant duck thing chases the fox...Here we go again...