Chapter 22

Naruto and Sasuke walked around the fair, although Naruto was nervous no one seemed to notice him. Sasuke went into one of the shops seeing if he could get Naruto a "I'm sorry for turning you on but welcome back to the leaf gift," he looked up and down to then realize that the perfect gift was right in front of him a ramen keychain. Naruto noticed that Sasuke was gone and was contemplating whether he should make break for freedom or just stay, Sasuke paid for the keychain and ran to Naruto. "Hey," Sasuke said in his 'sassy' Uchiha voice, "hm," Naruto hummed, "listen i got you a gift....Baka," (awww, tsundere Duckbutt) "oh, thanks Sasuke," "you're welcome, now come on we still have an hour until the fair is over," "ok..." As the two walked around they saw people wacking a Kyuubi pinata and a play of The Fourth Hokage defeating  the ninetailed beast. "This is so offensive, WAIT THAT IS NOT HOW I LOOK LIKE..." "calm down will ya you are blowing out my ear drums," "NO, THIS IS SO HISTORICALLY INCINERATE," "what do you expect, you kinda destroyed half the village and killed the fourth." "Hmph," "to be fair the Fourth sounds like an asshole, he sealed you inside of me for no reason and ruined my life and my chance to be normal," "kid...You don't even know half the story," "huh, what do you mean..." "nothing..." As the fair was coming to an end Sasuke and Naruto sat down and finally got the bowl of Ramen Naruto has been wanting, then they headed home.