Chapter 8

"Sasuke, Kakashi did you not hear what i told you too..." they stood there while the lady with two Shinobi by her side, she then motioned them to detain the two escapist "now i didn't          want this to happen but Anbu...take 'em to the jail cells, it looks like Kakashi and Sasuke can't follow a simple order..." Then Kakashi summoned a companion, "oi Pankun i need you to get          Sasuke out of here and to Naruto" "alright Kakashi, but what about you and the Anbu," "just get him outta here i can take care of the Anbu" "hmmmm watcha say.." Kakashi just sighed and faceplamed "just go will ya" "alright alright come on Sasuke" as they started to leave, Tsunade         then said "i'm only protecting him by letting him go" Kakashi stared in shock "then why, what are you protecting him from" "this village, its not safe" "then start explaining hokage~sama"        "alrighty then....I knew of the villagers plan against Naruto only just before i called Sasuke" "what plan.....and why are they planing against Naruto" "its because he is a Kitsue who is a Jinkuriki of the ninetales, think of it someone that could take this village to the ground and could possibly turn on our allies" "then why did you put him up as a missing nin if you don't want him to come back" "so that if he goes to far we can bring him back when ever" "so...All this time you were protecting Naruto and didn't tell me" "yep...Wait a minute Sasuke he is on Naruto's tails that means Kakashi we need to get your student" "hai come on Hokage~sama" "alright" together they jump from tree to tree "ummm Hokage~sama its night wouldn't it be harder to find Sasuke now" "no his emo duckbutt will come out even if its pitch black" as they kept traveling Kakashi was thinking about Irukasarus and how mad he would be to find out that the Hokage herself let his baby go, but then Kakashi blushed thankfully his masked covered it, as he imaged a family with Iruka and Naruto as his kid something unpleasant happened, Tsuande looked over in disbelief "I swear i'm gay Hokage~sama, and not a pedophile" "whatever makes you sleep at night Kakashi."

           "pankun i feel like someone made a comment about my hair" "well ya who wouldn't it literately is a emo duckbutt" "HEY!" "what its only the truth Sasugay" "..." "what i have a whole index card full of them" "oh my.." "ya wanna see" "yes actually" "great" Pankun turned his head and grabbed a piece of card and handed it to Sasuke "enjoy" while Sasuke looked at them he made expressions that even made pankun laugh "ok listen Pankun my hair dosen't looked like a emo duckbutt, "say that to this picture"        

" "ya wanna see" "yes actually" "great" Pankun turned his head and grabbed a piece of card and handed it to Sasuke "enjoy" while Sasuke looked at them he made expressions that even made pankun laugh "ok listen Pankun my hair dosen't looked like a ...

       "Pankun i'm going to kill you" "you can try duckbutt, you can try" "will stop calling me that" "nope."