Chapter 3

Wow who would of thought that "The Leaf Village" would  have such low security at night seriously if we want less attacks more security damn its that simple after all they have a tailed beast aka me, whatever makes my job ten times easier to leave that place...but still...Sasuk- no I can't go back now its live or die (damn naru~chan you sound like flowey) if i go back for Sasuke then i might endanger us both, Naruto jumps tree to tree thinking of all the good memories he had with his team, talks with Sasuke, and missions they all did together, smiling to himself he realizing that ninja hounds would be on his tails soon so he started to think of a plan.

                    *time skip brought to you by Panda~chan*

      It was dawn and Naruto was still wondering how he could mask his scent until, huh whats that sound a water fall...welp time to stripe to throw off the scent, Naruto looked around for any people and started to unzip his jacket and take off his pants then Naruto jumped into the freezing water, "damn its cold well i can bare through it all i gotta do think warm thoughts" Naruto uttered in a shivering voice,  sure its not the warmest water but its sure better then having ninja dogs on my tails believe it, Naruto then got out of the water and dressed in his spare pair of cloths and started rushing to the next town to buy something new  but then he realized to be able to travel town to town he needed to become a wander....which isn't something to be proud of or want to become.

(hey guys Kera~chan here i wanted to say that im sorry that this chapter is short i just needed to finish up quickly since i have really busy schedule and i may not be able to update for awhile but i do have one question, do you want smut later on, if so who gets tops)