Chapter 13

(1 second let me get the music for this episode) 

(yeah training music nightcore style :3)

         Sasuke was on the ground trying to catch his breath "come on Sasuke do you want Naruto back or not" Sasuke then rised up and started up his chidori and started to run he then turned on his sharingan going even faster after watching lee train with Gai sensei closely with his sharingan, Kakashi was just nodding and kinda suprised that Sasuke would kill to be with Naruto again. Kakashi then pulled out his book and started to read he hummed then looked up to see a fustrated Sasuke "awww whats the matter Sasuke tired" Kakashi did his usual provoking method which usually worked with Naruto when he wanted him to push a little harder Sasuke just gave him that famous Uchiha stared but kakashi wasn't fazed not even abit Sasuke then just grunted got back up and well started to charge his charka and then started up chidori, Sasuke then smirked as he pulled every oz (i use abbreviations that's how lazy I am) of determination into his jutsu then directly tried to hit Kakashi with it. "Sasuke what the hell" as Kakashi got out the way sasuke distorted a poor boulder "hn how was that for powerful sensei" "yeah ok now let's work on control k duckbutt" sasuke just growled as they started up a new lesson.

It was getting late and Kakashi told sasuke to head home this time sasuke didn't fight, he knew his limt, he was covered head to toe in bruises, cuts, and well a burnt hand, Kakashi looked to see how badly sasuke was beaten "sasuke why not you go to the hospital instead" sasuke shook his head at first but then listened to his sensei and started walking past the hospital? Hn dose Kakashi sensei really think that I'll settle for only a whole day of training hell not not in my book I'm going to train to the point that Rock Lee looks like he's slacking. Sasuke then started up his chidori and then he was knocked out cold he hit his limt. Kakashi was then walking to the training grounds checking to see if his student was there when he found sasuke out cold Kakashi picked him up and checked into the hospital where they put him into a room. Kakashi then started his way home yawning as he entered iruka already left dinner with a note "dear Kakashi senpai,
I'm off on another mission I'll be back soon.
Love, iruka
Kakashi then took the dinner did a prayer and started to eat after that he took a shower and then put on his pajamas then heading to bed it was relatively dark so in reality Kakashi was just getting a head start in his sleeping schedule and yet he is still very unrealistically late, Kakashi then took off his mask and put it off to the side along with his headband, blew out the candles and closed his eyes.