Chapter 14

Naruto woken up the sound of trotting horses and the smell of tea? He looked up to see Reo just sitting there sipping his tea "oh your awake Naruto" Naruto just stared still dazed "would you like some tea" Reo smiled and held the cup out for Naruto to grab, Naruto grabbed it and took a sip he then sighed as the cart came to a sudden stop, Naruto's ears perked up in surprise as Reo chuckled "Naruto don't worry the cart probably just hit a ditch or something" "yeah sorry i'm not use to traveling by cart-" "REO SENSEI, NARUTO GET OUT OF THERE" Naruto then can hear the sound of a sizzle, knowing it was a paper bomb Naruto grabbed Reo and got out as the cart was shattered to into pieces of ash and some surviving pieces of wood, "Naruto why dose this sound so cliche, also why can't we have just one normal day"  "shut it kyuubi"  "Reo~sensei are you ok" "yes im fine Sora but how is Haru" "I'm fine sensei" Haru was crawling out of a pile of debris, Naruto walked over and started to lift up the planks of wood  and helped Haru up on his feet, "thanks again Naruto" "no problem" Naruto gave him his usual smile and Haru smile back "It looks like were ruffing it this time guys" they all just shrugged and Naruto gave a light smile he was going to like this especially without the stress of being a ninja and the high risk missions they send you on, or that selfish bitch Sakura and how she always hit Naruto for no reason what so ever.     

(IMMMMMM SOOOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SORRY ITS SOOOOOO SHORT I HATE IT WHEN I MAKE SHORT CHAPTERS IM JUST EXTREMMLY BUSY I HOPE YA ENJOYED ANYWAY)