Chapter 23

"Kyuubi what do you mean that I dont know half of the story?" "Kit...To put it simply...The fourth was your....Nevermind I think he should tell you." "Huh?" After that Kyuubi didn't say a word as, Naruto still confused ignored and just talked to Sasuke about what it was like to be out of the village and how stress free his life was. Sasuke then told him about all the training Kakashi put him through just to find him. Naruto shocked asked "why, go through all of the trouble just to come and get my tailed ass?" Sasuke stopped in his track and so did Naruto right after. "Naruto...To be honest....I don't know, my body and heart reacted I didn't even think about why." Naruto stared blankly into Sasuke's eyes, then turned around and said "well...Think of a reason." Sasuke then followed Naruto as they headed home.

Sasuke and Naruto walked into the apartment, Sasuke locked the apartment door behind him and then called Naruto over. "Naruto!" Naruto looked at sasuke from half to his room "Sasuke, I am legit a a couple feet away...You don't have to shout." Sasuke then crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame to his kitchen "listen Naruto Master Jiariya would like to meet with you tomorrow." Naruto looked away, "Sasuke, don't expect me to get up tomorrow, ok?" Naruto smiles and walks out of the room and into his bed room where he sat down and reached over and grabbed the ribbon on his kimono and his spare pillow. That's when he started to make a pillow model of his head. When finished he put the covers half way to make it look like he was sleeping. He then put the key to Sasuke's apartment under the head dummy. Then took off into the night, quietly running through the town. Avoiding any contact to realize that someone was following him not just one there was two more and they were fast....Really fast. Naruto stopped in his tracks to hear a quite and yet ruff voice say "Stop Uzumaki Naruto, under the order of the hokage." That's when Naruto still looking the other way say "I forgot Tsunade had the Aubu on me...."