Chapter 24

As Naruto stood there motionless the anbu stood still as they had a stare down Naruto then jumped down into the alleyway behind him. Summoning two shadow clones one hid behind the dumpster mean while him and the other shadow clone ran out into the open. The anbu realized what was happening one went for the other shadow clone the anbu went for one behind the dumpster. Instead they had a gust of smoke in their faces. Naruto smirking at him plan started to make more shadow clones. Thinking he got away he was greeted by a silver haired sensei. Kakashi knew Naruto's tricks like the back of his hand. Naruto frustrated attempted to run pass Kakashi but was instead greeted to a powerful bitch slap to the face. So powerful that it knocked him down flat onto his ass. Kakashi stood menacingly over Naruto. His eyes were blank like usual but Naruto could swear he saw some pity in there mixed in. Kakashi then punched Naruto so hard in the head that Naruto was knocked out cold. Kakashi shook his head as he picked up Naruto and carried him all the way back to his room at Sasuke's apartment. Kakashi saw the dummy head thing and squashed it with his foot making a loud crunch noise. Sasuke hearing the noise walked to check up on Naruto to see Kakashi returning him back to bed. "Kakashi sensei what the hell is going on." Kakashi scratched the back of his head "well Sasuke you see Naruto tried to escape." Sasuke face planed as saw the bruise on Naruto's head. "Kakashi sensei what the hell did you do to him.." Kakashi looked to the side as if he had some guilt in do punching Naruto that hard. "Sasuke he wouldn't come willingly so yeah.." Sasuke then sat next to Naruto's sleeping body and moved the hair out of his face. Kakashi then left telling the confused anbu that Naruto was detained and back at Sasuke's and that he will be alerting the hokage. As the night went one Sasuke couldn't help but be a bit more protective of Naruto now. In fact he was contempt plating on tying Naruto up to that he couldn't leave but then Sasuke knew that would make Naruto feel more trapped then he does now. Sasuke then walks out of the room and gets blankets and pillows and moves into Naruto's room. setting up right next to him. When Naruto woke up he saw the sight of Sasuke's face at first he was confused then realized the events of last night. He growled but then Sasuke woke up. "So Naruto how was your sleep," Sasuke said with the most smug look on his face. Naruto then felt the aftermath of Kakashi's punch and felt a horrible headache. Sasuke then kissed Naruto's head where the bruise was. Naruto then blushed like mad and looked to the side. Sasuke for the first time in forever smiled. As Sasuke got up he asked Naruto what he wanted for breakfast and in response he got a grunt. Sasuke in response rolled his eyes "so i'm guessing eggs?" Naruto just nodded as Sasuke then dragged Naruto by the arm to the kitchen.