Why I Haven't Been Updating

I am so sorry to everyone that is reading this....I haven't been updating and i feel like I'm just making excuses, it's just i have been put under a lot of stress from my family. This stress hasn't been good and lately I have felt sick and unmotivated, but I feel like there is something you should know about me is i draw, a lot. Drawing has been my passion since I was in 2nd grade and sometimes I would have these artists blocks which would last for a few days, a week if unlucky, but recently it has been a mouth since I even picked up a pencil.  Although I'm not the best at drawing I still enjoy it.

Here is one of my drawings

I have to say thank you though, for the support I have been getting everytime I read the comments I laugh. Ever since I read your comments I have started to feel motivated, and thank you. By the way this may sound cheesy but, I don't care about how many people are reading my story I only care that I know that you're enjoying it. Also I hope you leave suggestions for this story, I can't just think of an ending that many other may not like. Also I suck at grammar some can tell, but I wouldn't mind if you pointed out some mistakes, which can make the story more enjoyable.

Enough of that I will start the next chapter right away tomorrow. Thank you for your support and remember, that someone cares for you no matter how much you say you don't.