Chapter 16

Naruto looked up at the stars with a excited grin seeming like he was looking forward to whats to come in the near future and how his suffering was finally at an end, away from that wretched village, by now Sasuke was almost faded from Naruto's mind but not entirely Naruto still had sudden flashbacks of him and it would make him homesick but Naruto would then remember on how the village treated him. Before Naruto knew it the sun came up in which it seemed like a phoenix rising to a new chapter of its eternal life, Naruto smiled as he got up and jumped into the nearest tree where he witnessed the sun rising, although it happened everyday for Naruto it was a common pandemonium that he couldn't see because of his job as a ninja. He soon heard the call of the others and looked back to see Riku and Sora waving at him Naruto waved back, Reo gave him a smirk "so Naruto i see you like the view from up there" "yeah i barely got see this back in village" Naruto's tails waged with every inch the sun took and with each layer of color that was added to the whole spectrum. Soon the sun rising would become common for Naruto and so would the many things Naruto would see on his travels but he wouldn't see it all cause he only has three years left to take it all in before you know who gets him.