Chapter 12

"Hey fox kid you ok" "hm" as Naruto was starting to open his eyes when all the sudden he saw he saw a group of 'wanders'. As Naruto's vision was soon getting better he started to feel some bandages on his arms and legs "probably from the them, tending to my wounds or whatever"  "uh kid you responsive or are you just playing dead" "no sorry sir i was kind lost in thought" "oh ok" in the distance Naruto could see a old dude and some dude talking, "hey Haru come here for a second" the man looked alright for traveling most of his life he had blonde hair, green eyes and, a tan kimono on, he looked nice  and so did the people who were talking with him on with him on male. Who seemed to be in his 40's was wearing the same thing but his hair was more of a tinted light brown with i think its to hard to tell but either hazel or brown. But the old guy looked in his mid 60's or beginning his 70's but he had a dirty white pants and a navy blue shirt, we seemed that his hair roots were beginning to turn gray while his hair was looking to be blond with brown eyes. The middle guy then walked over. "Kid you're probably alone are alone, right?" Naruto nodded kinda not wanting to be reminded. The man could see the sadness in his eyes "kid you see the elder and I were talking and look you wanna come with us?" Naruto smile "sure...But im going to tell you this..." Naruto then looked down "i-im the nine tailed-" "we know and that dose include the part that your a  missing nin and a kit-sue hence the nine tails behind you" Naruto then shrugged as he followed the man back to cart and the two other people in front of it. The old man greeted Naruto with a smile and so did the younger one. they started on there way moving along the path Naruto looked to the side ever so often just to get a look at the woods and all its glory. After some time Naruto then felt like nothing could go wrong this 'time' (you see i put that in quotes because something is going to happen :P) as they walked they hear shouting to only be the battle cry of a gang of thieves.

          The men took stance as the old man grabbed Naruto to hide in the bushes then the real fight started grunts and yells from both sides Naruto then took a peek to see Haru and that other guy wounded and yet still fighting. Naruto turned to the old man to see him asleep yep asleep so Naruto snicked by him and moved up into a tree then "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" as a bunch of Naruto clouded the sky the thieves started to flee but unsuccessful as they were pounced by them grabbing what the thieves had and leaving back to the cart were the old man was treating Haru's and that other guys wounds after handing over the stuff the shadow clones poofed and so did some of Naruto's chakra. (wow that is a deadly magic trick so don't do it at home). Naruto was on the ground huffing and puffing "Naruto why did you do that?" "well old man consider this a thanks for taking me in" "I will cause that those bandits will never leave us alone until now...thanks Naruto, by the way im Reo this is Haru and that guy is Sora" they tried to smile but unsuccessful cause they both winced in pain. Naruto felt bad that he didn't get involved sooner but the old man put both hands in front "its ok Naruto it was brave of you to get involved anyway" the man smile and Naruto smile back "but you need to go rest and rebuild your chakra" "but i'm fine" Naruto nodded his head in reassurance, the old man wasn't having it "Naruto go into the cart now and rest" "but-" "no buts now go" "fine" Naruto got up and went into the cart and laid down falling asleep in the process.