chapter 6

Lady Hokage summoned Sasuke to tell him of the encounter with Jiraiya and Naruto, but by the time she finally found the time he looked terrible from his cloths are dirty he had sleep bags under his eyes and his duckbutt hair was no duckbutt anymore it was straight flat(not like my sexuality hah :D) , "Sasuke i call you hear to tel- what happened to you" "nothing Hokage~sama so what did you want to tell me" "mmm hm Sasuke don't tell me you couldn't even sleep" "so i didn't get the proper amount of sleep whats bad about that" "Well maybe if will brighten your mood when you find out that Jiraiya actually encountered Naruto but he got away meaning Naruto is near by" Sasuke stood there  trying his best to keep his "Uchina Pride" and not explode of happiness "I need to go hokage~sama" Tsunade then "Sasuke I forbid you go after Naruto...." she trailed off of her  words when she said that not knowing if she was making the right choice, while Sasuke just stood there giving his award winning Uchina glare, "sorry hokage~sama but he is someone i care for like a brother so telling me i can't go after him is a plea on deaf ears" Tsunade then stood up and said "i will have aubu watching making sure you don't leave" "sorry but no matter what i will make sure i get him back even if i become a Rouge Ninja while looking for him, cause he is the one thing that kept me out of the darkness and not go after should i say his name for Revenge" Tsunade shoke her head and then dismissed him, Sasuke on the other hand shoke with rage feeling that no one cared for Naruto like he did and this is when Sasuke started to plan for his escape aka "Bring Naruto Home".

               Sasuke finished his plan near dawn he then heard a knock at his door, Sasuke decided not to answer until...SMASH "SASUKE NEXT TIME OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" she yelled, Sasuke turned around and hoped it wasnt who he thought it was and it was his 1# fangirl aka Sakura "uhhh hey sakura" sasuke nervously turned his head "DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE GOING AFTER THAT DEMON KID NARUTO" Sasuke was soon consumed by rage how dare she speak of Naruto like that next thing you know Sakura was sent flying out of Sasuke's apartment "DONT EVER SPENT OF HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN FOR ELSE ILL CHIDORI YOUR NONEXISTENT ASS"(HELL YASSSS TAKE THAT YOU PINK BITCH HAHAHAHAH) Sasuke then started to wait until night patiently but when the stars came and the sun left Kakashi then knocked on his wooden frame "sorry Sasuke but your door is gone and i didnt want to be rude so-" "sasuke why are you about to jump out the window" "sorry sensei but Naruto needs me" Kakashi then said "let me come with you"sasuke then turned his head to face his sensei then said "lets go before Naruto gets to far" then together jumping on roofs motioning to eachother is someone was near but once they got out of the Village and unexpecting vistor came also an unwanted one....