chapter 21

Naruto let out a soft moan,  "S-Sasuke will you s-stop," Sasuke smirked "you don't sound like you don't like it." Naruto kept trying to push the older and yet twice as strong male off him, to no a vale. Sasuke was getting hard from just teasing Naruto, so he started to hurry up and do the deed....a.k.a take away, virgin Mary's virginity. Sasuke was starting to position in front of Naruto's entrance. "W-what are you doing now S-sasuke," Naruto panted between breathes, seeing the position Sasuke was taking he said "don't you dare Sasuke." Sasuke looked up and smirked and started to take off Naruto's kimono slowly and tortuously. "Naruto, did you know its not rape if you yell surprise or if you enjoyed it." Naruto stared at him confused, then he felt something inside him but the thing is that it hurt so bad that he let out a blood curtailing scream. Sasuke alarmed by the screamed was so caught up into he didn't even realize that he was hurting Naruto. He hastily got off even looking down he saw Naruto curled into a ball with his nine tails covering him. He really did miss his family and now was getting more and more determined to just up and leave, but something was holding him back.

           For the whole week, Naruto stayed in the same room covered in his blankets, his tails were drooped down the mattress, Sasuke would appear in sometimes bring food and water and constantly apologized, Naruto was still kinda mad at him, but the reason why he doesn't want to leave is because of the people outside of his safe haven, they wanted to hurt him once and they might wanted to hurt him again. He was prepared to rot in here, but Sasuke made a tempting offer....A. Go to the fair with him, just to hangout and talk and get ramen, or B. Stay here without ramen while watching the fun happen through a window...."A," Naruto immediately answered "great, well go get dressed." Sasuke smiled eagerly, Naruto nodded and started to choose something to wear, he found this orange and black jumpsuit and decided he liked it best. "Sasuke, are you ready." Sasuke nodded as they soon headed out.