Chapter 15

"Uhhhh why is this light so damn- why am i in a room wait no a hospital bed? What the hell is going on". "oh Sasuke your awake" a sweet lady said "huh" "oh sasuke you were found past out by your sensei i think? Anyway he told me to keep you here until your fully healed" the lady smiled a soft one "oh and don't think im new to this thats why i took a extra precaution Sasuke, made sure you were bound to the bed" sasuke looked to his left and his right hand to see these hard leather cords around his wrist then looks to his feet to see that the same had happened "Well shit Kakashi~sensei why did you get the most psycho nurse to take care of me."  The lady just smiled and walked out with her clipboard at hand, all sasuke could do was stare up at the ceiling going deep into his thoughts.                                                                                                                                                                                                             When he was interrupted when kakashi walked in reading his "Icha Icha Paradise"when he finally looked up to see a pissed off Sasuke "oh hey sasuke how are you" "Kakashi~sensei why did you take me here i was training" "well laying down isn't really training also you said you were heading home" Sasuke bared his teeth "well...Maybe i wanted to do bit more training" "Sasuke...I thought you were the smart one of the group" Sasuke just looked away, Kakashi on the other hand just shook his head "look sasuke i know you want Naruto but you still have 3 years until you can go after him, which you will be 17 and Naruto will be 16 so for now take a rest will ya." Sasuke just jerked his head to the side and closed his eyes.  

          Sasuke was taking a peaceful nap when he was awoken by a pink screaming bitch "SASUKE! ARE YOU OK" "erm Sakura-" "do you need me to cut those bonds" sasuke then smirked to himself "yes please Sakura" Sakura then took out a kuni and cut the bonds "hm thanks Sakura, I owe you one" Sakura then smiled "like a kis-" "ok you're getting ahead of yourself" as sasuke then jumped onto the window sill and out onto the dim afternoon sky heading to the training grounds.