Chapter 8

"Yes my apartment is better than yours in every way, but at some point you should go home." Beau sighed, staring at my current position, which was strewn across his sofa, in his clothes that were indeed twice my size.

"Are you kicking me out?" I looked up at him questionably as I sipped some more soup.

"No, I'm just saying you've been here all weekend, don't you want to wear your own clothes?" He asked, smirking.

"No thanks." I replied. I still felt like death and it was nice to have somebody taking care of me while I was sick. "I think you just don't want me to stay here because you're scared I'll go through your things." I pointed out, then broke into a coughing fit. He chuckled.

"No, you can stay Summer. I don't have anything worth going through anyways. So, there's more soup in the fridge, you've obviously made my five thousand dollar couch your new bed, but you know where my actual bed is if you want to stretch out later. I'm only going in to work for a few hours, I should be back by two, three at the latest. Okay?" He asked, while filling up a coffee mug, tugging his brief case along with him.

"Okay, thanks Beau. See you later." I smiled up at him. He returned the smile and jogged to the elevator, waving once he was on it. I sighed, resuming my binge watching of Friends.

I had finished season four and five and was running a high fever, but also I was bored as hell. I stood up to rummage through his things. I was nosey by nature, not by choice. His bathroom had lots of cabinets and expensive vitamins, I noticed the biotin and fish oils pills, I smirked to myself, so that's how he keeps his hair so luscious, I made sure to take one of both before shutting the cabinet and leaving.

I sauntered into his bedroom next, running my fingers along the white walls. I came to walk in closet and flipped the light switch on. Everything had a place, it was perfect. And slightly OCD, even his clothes were organized from darks to lights, impressive. The only thing that stood out was an old shoe box at the top of his shoe rack. Curiosity overtook me as I dragged a stepping stool from the other side of the closet over and pulled the box down. It was lighter than I'd expected. I made myself comfortable on the stool and opened the box. Inside were a bunch of old photographs, one had six men all laughing and posing together with their right arms flexed, and no surprise here, they all had the same snake coiled around their biceps. The man in the middle looked just like an older Beau, must have been his father. I pulled out another picture of what seemed to be Beau's dad and a beautiful woman with long brown hair, she was smiling with perfect teeth and perfect facial features, that was probably Beau's mom, they had the same gorgeous eyes. Beauty just engulfed this entire family. The next picture I pulled out was of Charlie and Beau, both in graduation caps and gowns. They looked so handsome and happy. The image brought a giant grin to my face as I pulled out another picture. It was Beau and a girl with dirty blonde hair, his arm was wrapped around her shoulders, I recognized this girl, I think I went to high school with her. I only remember because she had a tiny snake on her ankle and that shocked me at the time because, hello? We were only sophomores. The snake made sense now that I knew she had something to do with Garavaglia family, considering they all had an ominous snake tattoo's. I sighed looking up at the marble clock he had hanging on his wall, it was already one pm. I decided I should probably shower and brush my teeth since I'd been throwing up all night. I put his box away and left his closet in search of a towel and clothes. I pulled out boxers and a tee shirt from his drawer and used a towel from the bathroom closet. I turned my phone on and clicked shuffle on my playlist and undressed. I hummed along to Wicked Game by Chris Isaak and turned on the shower. I stepped in letting the water wash away all my thoughts. I kept humming while doing a slight twirl over to where he kept his shampoo and conditioner, which was odd considering guys usually only had useless 3 in 1 soaps in their bathrooms. But, it made sense considering his personality and cleanliness and of course, his many vitamins. I chuckled at the thought of such a large fit man with menacing tattoos taking his vitamins everyday. I rubbed the shampoo in my scalp and kept humming. Then I heard the bathroom door open.