Chapter 11

It was just three little words. Three miniscule meaningless words. At least, that's what I wanted them to be. Those were the only words I could think of while being so intensely penetrated by him.

Thrust. I love you.

Thrust. I love you.

Thrust. God, I love you.

I couldn't think of anything else. I didn't want to think of anything else. The way beau pleasured me was almost torture, he was relentless. Every stroke took my body higher. My brain was consumed in lost kisses and quiet murmurs of "Do you like that?" I love you. I wondered if I would feel the same way when we were done. Done never came, unless you count a frantic wet sloshing down the hallways back to his apartment door, only to resume like we hadn't already ate each other whole several times. It was beautiful what we did on that rooftop. Like a swapping of souls as we both climaxed against each other. But as our lips collided together in the threshold of his doorway, it felt more hungry our bodies filled with need. He ripped my blouse, letting it fall to shreds on the floor. I didn't have time to be upset before he yanked my jeans off, then pushed me over the counter. He gently kicked my ankles apart, spreading my legs, I could feel his eyes on me, taking in as much of the view as possible. Something about being on display for him brought a flush to my cheeks, and an ocean of wetness between my legs. I laid my chest flat across the counter as he ran his fingers up my spine. Then he laid his hand on my back pressing me further into the cold marble. He feverishly bucked into me. It was quick and with out warning, rough and animalistic and I loved it. I screamed "Yes!" it was the only coherent word I could get out as he ruthlessly pounded into me. He stopped pulling out of me, his breath jagged, matching my own. But then flipped me over, laying me on my back. His rubbed my clit while he pushed in again, filling me up with him. I closed my eyes as they rolled back into my head, I could feel my climax coming for the seventh time tonight.

"Look at me, you know I like to see your eyes when you cum." He said gruffly, my pussy clenched around him in pleasure at his crude words. I enjoyed the dirty things that came out of his mouth, things he said solely for me. I opened my eyes looking into his as he flicked my left nipple. "But don't cum yet." He commanded, throwing my legs over his shoulders and gripping my thighs hard to thrust deeper. I love you. My voice was hoarse from screaming, but a moan still managed to slip out as I tried to hold back. I felt his pace quicken and I knew he was close. But I had already given in, orgasming hard, almost painfully.

"Cum on me." I moaned out, he looked at me bewildered with lust, but pulled out throwing his head back moaning and instantly spewing white hot liquid all over my stomach. I sat up, my legs dangling over the counter. I knew they were probably useless. He walked away grabbing a clean kitchen rag and ran it under warm water then came back around. I reached for it but he pushed my hand away, leaning in to wipe himself off of me.

"That was hot." He muttered, still wiping. I laughed, still a little breathless. He looked up at me then pushed my crazy hair out of face. He ran his thumb under my eye, wiping away tears I didn't even know were there. "That's embarrassing." I coughed out. He smiled then placed a soft kiss on my neck. Beau pulled away and walked back to his room. I didn't move. I was pretty sure that I in fact, couldn't move. I think he broke something in me, besides my sanity. Beau finally returned, with a long tee shirt for me since my other clothes were soaked, and ruined.

"Thank you." I said, slipping the shirt over my head. He looked at me questionably when I didn't get off the counter. I grinned at him sheepishly. "I can't get down. Pretty sure I'll fall right on my face." He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist helping me. I winced when my legs closed, my middle throbbing from over stimulation. I let go of him, walking on my own over to the couch and gently sitting down. He sat next to me, looking out the window into the night.