Chapter 13

-THIS IS ALL UNEDITED-

It was an odd sensation waking up next to someone. Foreign almost. I never thought I would be a person that enjoyed somebody literally breathing down my neck, but here I am, turned on, nipples hard as rocks. Beau threw a heavy arm over my waist, my body screamed for him to pull me closer and slide himself into me, even though he seemed to be fast asleep. I looked around my room, trying to lay still and turn my hormones off. It was impossible. He was even sensual in his sleep. I heard him stir next to me, and I took that as an opportunity to adjust my arm. He moved closer to me, just like I'd wanted. I could feel him pressed against my backside. It took everything in me not to shiver. He breathed out again blowing air onto the nape of my neck. I closed my eyes relishing in his warmth, then I felt his lips meet my skin. I let myself shiver this time. I felt him shift behind me pushing his groin closer into my bottom. His hands began to roam my body, sliding up my rib cage slowly brushing over my right nipple. I sighed.
"Good morning." His husky voice rang in my ear.
"Morning." I responded, more breathy than intended. He chuckled and ran his fingers back down my stomach and stopped just above my middle. I waited in anticipation for him to slip his sinful fingers inside me. He didn't. Instead he sat up, pushing me into the bed front first. He crawled behind me kneeing my legs apart to stand between them. I felt him lean down and kiss my neck, dragging his tongue slowly down my spine, I bit back a moan, not wanting to give in so quickly.
"Holding back?" He said, as if reading my mind. He chuckled evilly before shoving two fingers into my entrance, earning a small moan from me. "Should I make you scream?" He said, I couldn't see his face but I just knew he had a sinister grin on his face. He quickly pulled me up by my hips into doggy style. He placed one hand on my back pressing my chest into the bed, and kept the other hand on my hip keeping my ass high in the air. "Such good posture." Then he shoved himself inside of me. I screamed just like he wanted. He took his hand from my back and reached for my wrists and held my hands behind my back, roughly bucking into me. "Say my name." He commanded.
"Beau." It came out shaky.
"Again." He grunted, it felt like he was trying to split me in half. I loved every second of it.
"Beau!" I exclaimed, louder this time. I felt my body convulse as I inched closer to my climax.
"I'm going to come!" I screamed. He withdrew himself from me and flipped my body over in one swift movement. We made eye contact as he lowered himself down until he was facing my throbbing pussy. He spread my legs and darted his tongue out to meet my clit, I moaned, gripping his hair. He had me coming two minutes later. Beau kissed his way back to my mouth when he was finished. Then he rolled off the bed looking for his pants.
"Wait." I sat up confused. I wrapped the blanket around myself covering my body. "You didn't cum?" I asked, unsure.
"I'm a giver." He shrugged, smirking and slipping a shirt over his head. "Breakfast? I already had mine, but I'd be glad to make you some." He winked. I blushed and rolled my eyes.
"Sure." I replied.
"One condition."
"Yes?"
"You have to eat naked." He said, throwing me a wink as he walked out of my room.

It was definitely a challenge working with Beau. Part of me wanted to keep as far away from him as humanly possible, and the other part wanted to strip him and ride him to kingdom come. I couldn't tell which was more toxic.
"Are you okay?" He asked, looking up from his computer. He had been engrossed in paperwork all day, and I knew that because I had been watching him... all day.
"'I'm fine, why?" I replied, trying to focus on anything but his blue eyes.
"You just seem a bit, off. Haven't said much today." His concerned tone didn't go unnoticed. I looked up at him and shrugged.
"Period?" I responded, more of a question than an answer. I pulled up pinterest and started searching through my discover page, which mostly consisted of nails, dogs, and home decor.
"Have you had your period?" He asked. My stomach dropped in realization that I actually hadn't had my period in a while. As a person who didn't keep track of my cycle, I sure made it difficult on myself in these predicaments. Mentally I tried to count the days of my last period, but it was no use. So naturally, I lied;
"Two weeks ago." I started biting my nails nervously.
"Oh, okay." He responded, nonchalantly. I felt some relief at the fact that he wasn't pressing me further, and I remembered my new birth control was known for causing irregular periods. Still I felt uneasy, with a gnawing  urge to go to the drug store and buy a pregnancy test to be sure. But, I didn't want to make Beau suspicious of me, so I decided against it, trying to remain cool.