Chapter 15

Watching yourself in a mirror for over fifteen minutes could be misconstrued as the epitome of self centered, but did that count if you were trying to figure out if you or your body had changed since your sudden discovery of unplanned pregnancy? I pondered just how much my figure had started to shift for a fetus to grow, were my hips wider than before? Abdomen slightly rounded? Pregnancy glow? That last one is actually sweat from vomiting, which I had just got done doing. I was probably being rash. But, here I was, sitting cross-legged in front of my mirror at 5:45am on a Saturday morning. I sighed rubbing my hand around my lower stomach. I didn't look any different, besides tired of course. I turned to see an empty bed. I wished I were looking at beau and his muscled chest that definitely sent a throbbing between my legs. I didn't even think you could get horny while pregnant? Would Beau still want to fuck me after my body drastically changed? Probably not. Unfortunately, these thoughts weren't enough to stop the pooling in my panties so I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" He answered sounding wide-awake, unlike I'd expected so early on a weekend.

"Hi." I replied. "Why are you awake?" He chuckled.

"I could ask you the same question." He responded, rustling noises sounded through the phone.

"Well I don't know. I was just awake. Can't sleep." I said, standing up to walk over to my bed.

"Anything I can help with?" He asked, even through the phone I could feel his smirk.

"Now that you mention it... maybe you could come over and tuck me back into bed?" I tried to sound as suggestive as possible. He laughed out loud.

"As much as I would like to, I have something I need to do, but how about I come and wake you up around 8?"

I sighed, disappointed. "Fine." I tried to keep myself from asking what he possibly had to do at 6am on a Saturday, can't start acting crazy just yet.

"See in you a few hours." He chuckled. I mumbled a quick 'see ya' and hung up the phone. Great. Now I'm sexually frustrated and too lazy to take care of myself. I shifted and pulled the covers over my head exhaling loudly before closing my eyes.

I woke to the sound of knocking at my door. I sat up, my hair a wild rats nest with some matted to my face, and crawled out of bed, still half asleep, to answer the door. When I saw through the peephole that it was Beau my pulse raced. I smoothed my hair down in an effort to look as presentable as possible. Another knock sounded and I rolled my eyes at his impatience and swung it open. We locked eyes, and he let himself in shutting the door behind him. I took a moment to process how handsome he really was. Dark blue eyes and dark hair that seemed curlier after he washed, which luckily for me; he had showered right before coming. He smelt clean and woodsy, my favorite combination. My eyes drifted down his body, broad shoulders, strong chiseled chest and muscled arms. I bit my lip.

"You said something about tucking you back into bed?" He smirked backing me into the hallway wall. I laughed as he picked me up, his hands clinging to my thinly covered ass.

"I have morning breath." I said, burying my face in his neck.

"We don't have to kiss." He said seductively. My stomach swirled with excitement as he carried me to my bed. He laid me down gently and kissed my shoulder hooking his finger around the strap of my tank top and pulling it down. My left breast spilled out and he quickly sucked my nipple into his mouth. I moaned, arching my back. He smiled, his tongue still swirling around the sensitive areas. He stopped and pulled me up to strip my tank top over my head and discarded of it over his shoulder. Then he kissed over my right nipple gently and down my rib cage. He slipped my bottoms and panties off fast with need and quickly dipped his head down to my middle, tasting my sex. I threw my head back into my pillow stifling a moan into my bawled fist. He licked me viciously, as if he'd never tasted anything better. I knotted my fingers in his overgrown hair and pulled, orgasming hard. He'd never made me cum so quickly. I sat up looking down at him, as he lazily lapped up my wetness.