Chapter 1 - With you

He was Arnav Singh Raizada, ASR. His name itself shouted royalty, pride and stubbornness. Not only his name but the man itself was like that. Or at least, he used to be. He was arrogant, strict and absolutely a no fun-loving guy. Emotions had no place in his life. He used to pent-up his feelings, not letting anyone break his shell. Forget about breaking, he never allowed anyone even to reach it except his sister, Anjali. But she also failed to bring back her old Chote. He fulfiled his family's wishes, looked after their needs and all. And they also loved their Chote so much. But everyone had an unfulfilled wish, to see their naughty and full of life Chote again.

It was true that he was like a Hitler to everyone. Almost killing people with his deathly glare, having the power to destroy anyone's life, not caring about others emotions, and love never existed in his dictionary, until, he met her. Khushi. She came like a tornado into his life, destroying his shell completely. He was almost a changed man now, well it was only for her. He could now smile often, laugh freely, think about others feelings when he had her with him. Her chirpy and happy-go-lucky nature changed him, no matter how hard he tried to control his feelings around her. He was now totally in love with her.

And now, the ASR was feeling a little nervous. He was feeling as if he were a school going kid who was to go to the principal room. He never felt like this before. Shutting off his stupid mind, he gave full control to his heart. He, at last, realized his love for Khushi and he decided not to delay any more in confessing his love to Khushi. After Anjali's accident, he was shaken badly. He thought not to take any chances. Who knew, whether you'd have the next day or not!

Standing outside the terrace door he was scolding himself as his hand was reaching to the door handle but was not turning the knob. 

"I am ASR. Why the hell am I feeling nervous! I can do this easily," he chanted. 

Wishing good luck to himself, he turned the knob and opened the door with a small smile, but what he saw turned his face red with anger and jealousy.

A few minutes ago :

Her heart was beating fast, her eyes were twinkling, her lips were quivering, she was trembling lightly with nervousness, but it was a sweet kind of nervousness. Ever since she read that message on the mirror, she was not being herself. Her usual dhak dhak and acidity had increased tenfold. The smile was not leaving her lips. 

In all that sweet wait, she was only thinking, "Will he say what I've been waiting to hear? If so, what should I say? Hey Devi Maiyya! I've never felt like this before, feeling nervous, excited and thrilled at the same time!"

Her thoughts came to an end when she felt an arm on her shoulder. She could tell that was not her Arnavji. She frowned thinking who could that be and turned around to face that person. And that was none other than the sinister, Shyam. Khushi jerked backwards pushing his hands off seeing that vile man before her. Still, he gave her one evil smile and took some steps towards Khushi. Giving him one disgusted and angry look, she stopped him by showing her hand. Controlling her growing detestation towards Shyam, she gave him one incensed glare.

"What are you doing here? And how dare you touch me?" khushi growled at him.

But that shameless creature just gave a wicked smile and said, "Why can't I be here, Khushiji?"

"I have already warned you many times not to come near me. But you still won't let me in peace. Have you no shame?" she said with a disgusted look.