Chapter 7 - Hide and Seek

Looking around, NK found none at the dining table except for a very weak Shyam sitting beside him, having his mild juice as breakfast.

"Perfect time." Nk thought.

NK took out a box which he sneakily hid, and filled his plate with yummy Chinese Momos. Eating them, he starting making "Mmmmm, delicious" sounds, which made Shyam burn with jealous. Like a girl seducing a man, NK sed.... No scratch that, NK's food seduced Shyam. Tempting him to the peak, NK left one momo in the box and very innocently left the table pretending to answer a call.

Shyam's gaze is moving from the dumpling to his liquid breakfast. His mind is processing in a lightning speed. Finally he decided, "Just one doesn't harm." In a blink, he put that Momo in his mouth, chewed it and the next second, he felt like something exploded inside his mouth or stomach or whatever. Spitting it out, he let out the most painful cry.

Shyam had turned totally red, tears running from his eyes, runny nose and almost steam is escaping from his ears. Family gathered immediately, they found out that he had some solid food, believed he was suffering bcause he cheated in his diet, doctor came, scolded him, gave some medicines and left. He immediately got 104 fever and diarrhea didn't help him much. He was going to toilet, throwing up all the time.

The reason behind his miserable condition, was NK. The dumpling which Shyam had had, was totally filled with Tabasco pepper sauce. It is one of the hottest sauces in the world. Normally one drop of that sauce is enough to almost kill a person but NK filled the momo with one ml.

**********

It is time for Payash to leave for their honeymoon. Anjali, Nani, Mami were looking after Shyam, so they were not coming to send them off. Nk and Akash loaded luggage in the car. Akash went to call Arnav, who was going to drive them to airport. Seeking opportunity, Payal talked to NK.

"Nk ji, please look after di. Shyamji is really dangerous." Payal requested NK.

"Oh don't worry Payal Bhabi. I will take care of Shyam. Will make sure he will never get out of his bed if required. BTW, how was the prank I played on him in the morning?" he asked winking at her.

Gasping, "That means you did something with his food?"

"Yes." He said proudly.

"That's so bad. One should not hit on someone's stomach with food, even if that person is very bad." Payal said sympathizing shyam, still she knew he deserves much more worse.

"The person you are feeling bad for is not a human, bhabi. He is a dangerous criminal. Feel happy that I did not go to jail killing him. The minute I found out about his ugly character I wanted to kill him but Khushiji is not letting me. She is not realizing that more than Di or anyone here, she is in grave danger. I hope she realizes this soon. I want this vicious man out of everyone's life, ASAP!" Nk said seriously.

Payal nodded agreeing with him.

"Payalji." Called Anjali coming towards her. Handing her a small gift box, "This is your honeymoon gift. *Whispering in her ear* Knock out my brother." Anjali winked at her, making Payal blush.

Soon Arnav and Akash got to the car. Settling themselves (Arnav, Akash and Payal) in the car, Arnav asked, hoping NK won't come, "NK, aren't you coming?"

NK, "No Nannav. I have some work. You guys go. Have fun Akash and Payal bhabi."

Wasting no time, Arnav started the car and zoomed off while Payash waved a bye to Anjali and NK.