Chapter 1

BELLE'S POV

Anger Management Class

That is something I was half expecting to see on my new schedule for high school as a senior.

No it's not the beginning of the school year, there's actually three more months before school is done. My schedule was renewed. I may have had an outburst in one of my classes a week ago and that's why I have a new one.

I've known for some time that I had anger issues, but I never thought I needed help from some stupid councilor. I blame the teacher for my outburst truly. My science teacher, Ms. Berry had it coming.

She and I have had some 'issues' since the beginning of the school and this was just the cherry on top.

I walked down the half empty hallway towards the detention class room. Yes, I also have detention. I may have put a paint bomb in a girl's bag during gym, that'd teach her to talk crap about me.

I regret nothing.

I finally arrived to the class where detention was being held and signed in as the teacher said it was required.

I sat in the seat next to the door so that when it was time to leave, I can high tail it out of here.

There weren't much people in detention just some kid playing with his snot, a kid dressed in all black, a girl that looked like a Japanese doll girl, and some dude sleeping in the corner.

Great, now if only four hours could go by like really fast.

4 Hours Later.

As soon as the teacher said we could leave, I was already on my toes ready to fly out the class.

"Finally." I sighed once I was out of that classroom.

I walked out of the school and began to walk home with my headphones in my ear and my music blasting.

I finally reached home, but my mom wasn't there because she works the night shift in some high class restaurant. I'm the only child so I don't have to worry about some little grimling bothering me. Being an only child is heaven.

I walked into my normal two store house and took off my shoes by the door and set them aside.

I walked up the stairs and went straight to my room where I sat my bag down by the door and jumped onto my bed body spread wide.

"Sweet Jesus, I've missed you so much!" I said, kissing my pillow.

I rolled off the bed after sometime and took off my clothes to take a shower.

My mom says that I'm beautiful, but I think that's just a bunch of crap. I mean the mirror doesn't lie and so doesn't that little taunting voice in your head.

I have long Caramel Ribbon color hair, stood at "5'7", not thin or fat just right in the middle with some nice meat, dark tan skin tone, honey brown eyes, fair skin complexion, slightly wide hips, big bust, and medium butt.

I walked into the bathroom and walked straight into the shower. The water was cold, but that was fine with me. I scrubbed my body clean and tried not to get my hair wet.

Once done, I wrapped my body with a towel and walked into my room and opened the closet door to find something to wear. I threw on a random pair of underwear, a pair of grey boxers, shirt that fit me nicely, and ankle socks.

I walked down to the kitchen with phone in hand. As I expected there was a hand written note on the kitchen counter

Dear Belle,

Your teacher called me and told me that you have gotten to detention. I am very disappointed in you and we will be have a talk if I get home early. There is left over food in the fridge. I expect you to do your homework if you have any and to behave well. Do not open the door for strangers and call me if anything happens.

Love,
Mom

I crushed the note and threw it into the garbage and opened the fridge to see what was there to eat. There was vegetable rice and chicken, but I sure as hell didn't want that so I took out the frozen pizza that has been sitting at the bottom of the fridge for a couple of days now.

I put the only two slices of pizza on a large plate and put them in the microwave to heat up for three minutes.

I took out a cold soda and sat it on the table as I leaned against the kitchen counter as I checked my phone for any updates on my social media sites.

The beeping sound of the microwave brought me out of my bored scrolling and I took out the pizza and sat it down on the table on top of a table mat. I ate my dinner while looking through my Facebook feed and went through some profiles.

Once I was done with eating, I washed my plate and walked into the living room with my soda.

I turned on the TV and sat my feet up on the coffee table as White Collar came on TNT.

I woke up with a start and I realized that fell asleep with the TV on. My mom still hasn't reached home yet and it was already 9 p.m.

I turned off the TV and walked into the kitchen to throw away my empty soda can, before walking up to my room with phone in hand.

I fell onto my bed and fell asleep without closing my bed room window.

'I have got to learn to close that window.' Was my last thought as I fell asleep spread wide with no blanket over me.