Chapter 24

BELLE'S POV

Unfucking believable.

Jared and Blaze were both here in tuxedos ready to save me.

Travis and I were in the security room looking at the footage as it played. They were both outside assessing the area before walking to the front door.

"Why don't we go meet up with them." Travis said and gripped my arms before pulling me out the room.

He dragged me down a hall and passed some doors until we finally stopped.

"Show time, sugar." Travis stated and we walked through a door, finding Blaze and Jared there.

They stared at us as we walked into the light and Jared stepped forward.

"Ah ah ah! One move and she's done for." Travis said, holding the gun up to my face.

"You bastard!" Jared growled,

The both of them glared at each other and I looked over at Blaze who was staring at me.

"Looking sexy in that dress." He admired and I huffed.

"Same for you. Never seen you in a tux." I stated and he chuckled.

"Well, this is your brother's own afterall." He confessed,

"If the both of you are done, I'd like to get down to business." Travis intruded, making us roll our eyes.

"Now, what I want is for you to destroy the information you have against me, Jared." Travis stated and Blaze scoffed while Jared glared harder at him.

"Like hell I will." He growled,

"Well, if you don't then I'll just blow her brains out." Travis haggled, pressing the guns harder into my temple.

I shot glares at him as his grip on my arm tightened.

"You'll have to decide, Jared. Which child do you want to save? Your innocent son who you could get out of jail or your sweet little daughter who you recently reconnected with." Travis proposed, smirking evilly.

"Don't listen to him! He's planning to kill you either way!" I interjected quickly,

Travis growled angrily and knocked me into the head with the butt of the gun.

My head spinned for a moment and I lost my bearings.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Blaze snapped, stepping forward.

"Stay back, lover boy. You both are pissing me off." Travis ordered furiously shaking me.

"Argh, you bitch." I groaned, clutching my head.

"Do we have a deal, Jared? You have exactly five seconds or I'll shoot her." Travis declared pointing the gun at me.

"1...2...3...4..-Ok!" Jared interjected Travis and slowly pulled his phone out.

He scrolled through it and pulled up a document.

"This is the only copy I have and it's right here in my phone. I'll destroy and you give us Belle." Jared said, holding the phone.

Travis smirked and pulled me up to my feet.

"I guess I don't have any use for you, sugar." He stated,

Both he and Jared counted down and as soon they said one, Travis pushed me forward and I didn't waste any time to run towards Blaze who met me halfway.

His arms tightly wrapped around me and I never felt so happy to be in his arms.

"There, you see. I deleted it so let us go without any problems." Jared stated,