Chapter 8

BELLE'S POV

For once in since forever, mom wasn't working tonight.

"I'm so glad you're not working, we can finally do something together." I said, hugging her again.

"Me too, let's do each other's hair and makeup!" Mom squealed,

I really wasn't the type for that, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I was going to do anything to spend some quality time with my mom.

I sat in the living room as Mom ran upstairs to get the stuff.

There was a sound coming from the kitchen and I got up to see what it was. And of course grabbing an umbrella, mi ain't stupid to walk to a sound and not protect myself.

I held the umbrella tightly as I cautiously stepped into the kitchen.

The door was opened and I immediately began to panic.

"Relax, baby. It's just me." I swirled around to see Blaze sitting on my counter eating cookies. Cookies that belonged to me.

"What are you doing here! My mom is here and don't you have food at your own house?" I demanded in low voice.

"Oh relax." He replied, rolling his eyes.

He continued to eat my cookies and I heard mom's footsteps walk down.

"You have to leave now!" I said, pointing at the door.

"Mmm... nope." He said,

"I think I'm going to stay." He said and hopped off the counter.

Instead of walking out the door, he walked into the living room.

I quickly followed him and saw mom in the living room.

"Good afternoon." He said,

Mom looked up and smiled at Blaze.

"Blaze, hi. What are you doing here?" Mom asked, hugging him.

"Belle, invited me over again." He said, secretly smirking at me.

"Again?" Mom asked, glancing over at me.

"Oh yeah. The other she invited me over and we watched scary movies." Blaze said,

"Oh really? Belle why didn't you tell me?" Mom asked,

"I didn't! He broke into the house and stole our food!" I exclaimed,

Mom ignored me and sat down along with Blaze.

"Blaze, why don't you invite your mom. We could have a game night since I'm not working." Mom suggested,

"Sure. I'm sure she'd like that." Blaze said and called his mom.

I shit glares at him and twenty minutes later his mom was over here.

My mom and her again to talk and do each other's hair.

I sat in a seat and glared at Blaze the entire time.

"Oh, change that face, darling." Blaze said, taking a seat beside me and threw his arm over me.

"It looks as if you two are getting along." Ella said, looking at us.

"The best. That Lola girl is really smart and I'm starting to like Belle here." Blaze said, plastering on a smile.

"That's good." Mom said,

They went back to talking and I got up. I walked into the kitchen and Blaze.

"What the hell are you doing?" I demanded,

"I've been thinking. I hate you. Like I really hate you. And I've decided that if I'm going to be followed by some strawberry short cake, then I'm going to have some fun. Which means that you've become my torture victim." Blaze said,

"Rot in hell you son of a bitch." I sneered at him.

"Yes and you'll be right beside me." He replied, gripping my face in his hands.

He smirked at me before stepping back and walking back into the living room.

"Please god, help me maintain control because I'm going kill that boy." I silently prayed, stopping my hand from grabbing the kitchen knife.

I'm not going to kill him!