Chapter 5

BELLE'S POV

It was now lunch time and Lola is actually a cool person.

She spent the entire morning writing notes in her note book and when I tried to look, she flicked my ear.

My ear was still slightly trobbing, but she gave me a lollipop.

The three of us stood in line with Blaze a few people away from us taking to his friends.

It was shocking to know that he actually had friends. To be honest, I thought he was one of those lonely kids that sat by themselves all the time. Oh wait, that was only me.

The line took its time moving and Lola and I talked about new music vidoes.

When it was our turn, I chose a burger and fries. Lola chose a salad and I thought she didn't have enough money to afford a better choice, so I asked her if she wanted me to buy her something better.

"I'm actually on a diet. I'm I nky suppose to eat salad and fruits." Lola replied laughing,

I stared at her for a moment before slowly walking away.

I would die if I ever did that. I need my junk food to survive.

We sat down together at a table and dug in. I felt kind of bad eating a delicious burger and fries while she ate rabbit food... but not so bad that I would stop.

"So, what have you learned so far about angerish people?" I asked,

"Well, that they love their junk food and that they're stubborn." Lola said,

I was quiet for a moment, but shrugged and continued to eat.

"At least I'm not the one eating rabbit food." I shot back,

Lola gasped and threw a leaf at me. I laughed and threw a fry at her.

We ended up having a leaf and fry food fight which ended with us having leaves and fries down ours bras.

At least I'll have snack for when I'm in class.

Lunch ended and Lola was back to following us around.

~~~~

HOME!

I ran into the house and threw my bag down.

After a hard day at school, I deserved an afternoon of relaxation and scary movie marathons.

So, that I could be comfortable, I quickly took a shower and changed into some yellow shorts, sports bra, and ankle socks.

I slid into the kitchen and began to take yummy looking food out the fridge. Just when I was done making a deluxe sandwich, the house phone began to ring.

"Coming!" I cried out,

I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello." I said,

"Belle, great your home. So, how did it go?" My mom asked,

I rolled my eyes and argued with myself. I didn't want to tell her that I like Lola because she'd just rub it in my face.

"It was alright for the first day." I simply replied,

"Ok, we'll talk more when I get home. I'm just calling to make sure you're alright. well, then bye." She said,

"Ok, bye." I said,

The call ended and I placed the phone back on the table. Walking back into the kitchen, I looked up and my mouth fell open.