Chapter 4

BELLE'S POV

It was today. The horrible day. I looked over at mom to see her humming while eating.

She seemed happy about this. It's all her fault. Damn her!

"Ok, honey. No more procrastinating. Go to school." She said, looking up at me with a smile.

I didn't whine like I did a while ago. I calmly got up and grabbed my phone and bag.

I took my time walking out the house and instead of walking the direction of the school, I walked the other.

Mr. Richard insisted that we be early for the meeting today. We were going to meet the girl that was going to follow us around and observe us.

I walked into McDonald's and got in line. I ordered a Oreo ice cream and sat in a corner with my ice cream.

I dug in and took my time eating it while bobbing my to "Up town Funk By: Bruno Mars"

Someone took a seat in front of me and when I looked up my spoon fell out my mouth.

"Its half empty in here and you decide to sit here where I am." I say irritated,

Blaze gave me a bored expression and drank his coffee. He leaned on his elbows on the table and looked out the window.

I was fine that he wasn't listening to me.

He had on a black T-shirt that showed his muscles, black jeans with a chain clasped on the side, black work boots, and a leather jacket. His hair was hidden under a beanie that said 'Fuck You'.

I rolled my eyes at it and continued to eat my ice cream. I couldn't see his eyes since he was wearing ray bans.

"I find it extremely rude to stare, but since you're staring at me as if I'm a piece of meat then I'll allow it." He said,

I blushed and looked away from him. I was only observing his attire which is perfectly fine to do.

I jumped in my seat when I felt his knee parting my legs.

I looked up at him and he was holding his cup to his lips, but didn't drink from it.

He was staring at me and I saw him smirk. I glared at him and shut my legs back close.

What the hell is up with him? We hate each other. He's not suppose to try and seduce me in McDonald's.

"Oh come on, sugar. Open up for me." He said in a seductive tone.

"I'm sorry, you son of a bitch, but I'm not one of your little sluts that will open up for you." I snapped at him.

He chuckled and drank his coffee.

"Fuck you." He said and got up.

I watched as he walked out the door. I huffed in frustration and stirred my ice cream.

Son of a bitch.

At School.

I finally walked through the school gates and entered the building.

I walked to the office and walked into the principal's office.

Blaze was already there and Mr. Richard was sitting at his desk and sitting next to Blaze was a short girl with red hair.

"Belle, great you came. Sit so that we could begin." Mr. Richard said, smiling at me.

I gave him a sour look and took a seat farthest away from them.

"Blaze, Belle, this is Lola. She's a college student from Vencor and she's studying to become a therapist." Mr. Richard explained,

Lola turned to me and smiled at me. Her red hair was curled at the end and let loose which reached her back, she had blue eyes that seemed big for her heart shaped face. She was slightly pale and was average in weight.

"I'm not a guinea pig." I said and she giggled.

"No, you're not although I do love them. Maybe we could buy some and play with them." She said,

I couldn't help, but smile back at her.

"This is what you're sticking me with!" Blaze yelled,

"I'm afraid so behave." Mr. Richard said and I snorted.

Blaze looked at me and glared at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he growled.

"So, should we get going to class?" Loloa asked,

Blaze grumbled something under his breath and walked out the office.

"Sure, let's go." I said and we both walked out.

Blaze walked a few paces ahead of us while we got to know each other.

"So, how old are you?" I asked Lola,

"I'm 19." She replied,

"Did you really sign up for this?" I asked her,

"Yes and no. My teacher says that if I do good in this then I'll pass and I want to study people and how they interact with each other." Loloa explained,

I nodded my head and heard Blaze mumble "creep".

Lola must have heard him too because she laughed.

"Is he always so brooding and adorable?" Lola asked me,

Blaze abruptly stopped and turned around.

He marched over to us and glared at Lola.

"There is nothing adorable about me. I am a man." He lowly growled at her.

Loloa softly giggled, making Blaze glare more at her.

I small laugh left my lips making Blaze turn to glare at me.

He glared at us both one last time before walking on.

"How cute." I said and Lola nodded her head laughing.

Blaze grumbled cursing at us as we walked to class.

I guess Lola isn't that bad.