Chapter 17

BELLE'S POV

Days passed and everything seemed to go back to normal.

Mom and I were happy once again and she explained everything to me, Blaze and I haven't had one those weird lust full moments, Lola was of course still with us; making us do stupid things like help.

Thankfully the school week went by fast and it was now Friday. I only had to survive two more classes and I'd be done.

Lola and I were in the lunchroom of course sitting away from other people.

Not that I cared or anything, but Blaze decided to sit with his friends and what I'm guessing his "girlfriend". They kept on kissing for so long and it didn't even look like they were even breathing.

Watching them just made my blood boil and I angrily are my apple. I wasn't jealousy by any means... it's just that from where I was sitting, they were in front of me and every time I looked up, I could see them making out and that is honestly not a sight I want to look up to.

"You seem upset, Belle. What's going on?" Lola asked finally looking up from her phone.

"I'm fine." I grumbled, silently glaring at Blaze as I noticed his hand underneath the sluts shirt.

Well, maybe I shouldn't refer to the girl as a slut. For all I know, she could be a really sweet and smart girl who just fell for Blaze's charms... not that he had any.

Lola noticed to where I was looking and turned around.

"Ahhh." She murmured, smirking as she turned back around.

Before she could open that lipstick covered mouth of hers, I jumped in quickly and stamped down any thoughts of hers.

"It's not wh as the you think. Blaze is annoying, fugly ass and I'm just sending bad vibes to him because I hate him." I said which if you think about doesn't sound that great.

"In other words your- don't you dare say the word because I'm not!" I cut her off.

Lola smirked evilly at me and raised a perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

"J-E-A-L-O-U-S-S-S." She drawled out slowly.

Angrily, I got up and threw my apple onto the table.

"I told not to say it." I furiously said, pointing at her.

Without another word and a small, tiny, itty bitty glance at Blaze, I stormed out the cafeteria.

"Damn son of a bitch. Kissing some girl in front of my face while I eat my apple. Fucking bastard for ruining apples for me now." I grumbled terrible things under my breath as I walked to nowhere in particular.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, I crashed into someone.

"Uff!" My ass hit the floor hard and slightly bounced off. That's how plush my booty is NOT.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming." The person said and I looked up to see a boy around my age.

He helped me up and looked me over for any injuries.

"Does anything hurt? Are you ok?" He asked, holding my shoulders.

"I'm ok, but my ass hurts." I groaned, wiping it for any dirt.

"Well, if you'd like, I can always kiss it better." The boy said with a grin on his face.

The guy was tall, like really tall or maybe I felt subconscious about how I looked standing next to him. He had dark brown hair, light blue eyes, and seemed so... firm.

Strange as it sounded, it was true. He had muscles all over and his grip on my shoulders were firm and really nice.

I was probably drooling and fought the urge to whine when he pulled back and realised me.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going and kissing the pain away wouldn't be appropriate." I said, clearing my throat.

The guy let out a laugh that honesty had me swooning and wondering how I could get him.

"I'm Lucas by the way. I recently transferred from Montana." He said,

"I'm Belle. Always been here." I said, making him laugh.

There was a moment of silence as I silently killed myself for that lame ass line.

"Umm, Belle." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"I'm not sure how to say this, but a few feet away there's a guy that's glaring at us." He mumbled,

I casually turned around to see Blaze leaning a gains locker as he glared holes at us, especially Lucas for some unknown reason.

"Oh, don't mind him. He's nobody." I stated, rolling my eyes.

Lucas smirked down at me and threw his arm around me.

"I'm not sure. He's seems pretty jealous. Is he boyfriend or ex?" Lucas asked, leaning down to my ear.

"He's neither. In fact, I'm pretty single at the moment." I replied,

"Well, so am I. Maybe we should talk some more, huh. Somewhere else." Lucas said, now closer than ever before.

There was a look of mischief in his eyes that had me grinning evilly for some reason.

Jesus, was this boy bad company or what?

"I'd love to" I drawled out, letting my hand rest over his shoulder.

We both laughed at our tactics and walked away.

Some part of me knew I was doing this because I enjoyed seeing Blaze jealous and angry and another because I never really caught the attention of a boy other than Blaze, but he really doesn't count.

Maybe giving Lucas a chance wouldn't be bad at all.