Chapter 25

BELLE'S POV

1 Week Later.

Letting out a deep breath, I stood beside my mom and dad as we waited.

Today was the day. The day that my brother, Nick Harley would finally be let out and I'd be able to meet him.

Mom was lightly trembling with her eyes glued to the iron gates and still haven't open and dad was pacing back and forth, momentarily pausing to embrace and comfort mom.

A moment later there was a loud buzz and the gates slowly opened . Any longer and I would've gone insane.

Mom and dad were tightly embracing each other while I stood beside them, holding my breath.

A young man suddenly appeared. He walked through the gates, but stopped once he saw us.

He was really tall with brown hair and built physique. He was wearing a plaid shirt with some jeans and boots. The bag that he had over his shoulder fell to the floor.

Mom couldn't take any more and ran towards him. "My baby!" She sobbed as they hugged one another. Dad was the next to go and join them.

I was the "feelings" type, but at the moment I wanted nothing more than to join them.

"Oh just go, you twat." A deep voice said behind me and I turned to glare at Blaze who simply rolled his eyes.

Turning back around, I made my way over and they pulled away.

"Nick, sweetie. This Belle your little sister." Mom said,

Nick and I were both silent, staring at each other. He grin broke onto his face.

"Lil sis! You've grown so much!" He gasped and pulled me into a hug.

My body momentarily went stiff before relaxing and I even wrapped my arms around him.

"I've... missed you." I quietly mumbled my cheeks flaming.

He chuckled deeply and pulled back to get a good look.

"Quite the womanly body." He commented and winked, earning a smack from dad.

We all laughed and dad picked his bag up as we walked to the car.

Blaze stood up and straight and had the nerve to glare at me before addressing Nick.

"You some be the punk that had us nearly dying." Blaze said and Nick frowned at him.

"And who the fuck are you?" Nick growled and both sized each other up.

"I'm the one that had to save your sister's fat ass from dying." Blaze snapped back,

There was a moment of silence and during that I was holding back my fists from punching Blaze in that gorgeous face of his.

But what they did next completely knocked me out of my socks. They hugged. Fucking hugged! Like weren't they preparing to go fist-to-fist?

"Thanks a lot man. I'm glad that at least there was someone out here protecting my baby sister. I'm Nick by the way." He said,

"Its no problem. I know what it feels like to be locked up and not he able to protect the people close to you." Blade said and introduced himself.

"So, are you like her boyfriend or something?" Nick asked,

"Abso-fucking-lutely not! I don't even know why he's here!" I growled, shooting daggers at Blaze.

The thing that bothered me though was that Blaze didn't even try to deny it. They both shared a look and Nick nodded his head in some type of understanding.