Chapter 12

BELLE'S POV

School was finally over and I wanted nothing more than to run home and take a shower.

Mom was back at working so I was home alone for a long time now.

Thankfully Lola had to go to the university to give her progress on us which I don't see, so we had the afternoon to ourselves. Aaaand anger management class was done.

I slowly walked down the side walk, holding nothing of the pieces of my backpack.

The sky was dark as usual and chilly, but I didn't mind. The breeze kept me cool and not sweaty.

My mind soon enough found itself going back to what happened in class.

I bit my lip, feeling myself grow wet at the memory of how his fingers felt. If he wasn't an ass, I would've totally fucked him, not literally, I'm technically still a virgin.

I finally reached the house and I momentarily stopped to pull the keys out from my bag.

"Hey you!" I looks up to see a car pulled up on the side and a man inside.

"Yes?" I asked,

"Do you know Blaze Lancaster?" The man asked,

I paused for a moment and assessed the man.

He seemed to be in his mid-Thirty's, dark brown hair, and light blue eyes. He practically screamed pedophile. Well, in my opinion.

"Ah, no sorry. You must have the wrong person." I said, giving him a convincing smile.

He narrowed his eyes at me and slowly nodded his head.

"I guess so. Thanks." He muttered and drove off.

I waited until I was sure he was gone before running to the front door.

I locked the door, then checked every window and drew the curtains.

You can never be too careful, especially if some man asks about the jerkface you hate.

Yeah, the same jerkface that fingered you in class.

I growled lowly at the thought and shook it off.

Something that won't ever happen again.

I sighed in relief when I finished checking everything in the house.

I walked up to my room to take a shower.

The water wasn't too cold and I took my time.

A faint noise made me suspicious, but I shook it off. Clearly that crazy cat that has been looking through our trash.

Once I was done, I rinsed off and stepped out.

I wrapped a towel around and walked into my room.

"Quite sexy, huh." I screamed and looked over to my bed to see no other than Mr. Blaze Lancaster casually laying on my bed.

I clutched the towel for dear life and glared at him.

"What the hell are you doing in my room? Better yet, how did you get into my house?" I screeched,

"Window." He simply said and I looked over to see my window open and mud print on the sill.

I frowned at him before quickly grabbing clothes from my cabinet and rushed back into the bathroom.

I dressed in there and once I was done, I marched out ready to yell at Blaze.

I frowned disappointed since he no longer in the room, but surely somewhere in the house.

I left my room and walked downstairs to see if he was either in the kitchen or living room.

Sadly he was in neither.

I frowned and wondered where in the house he could be hiding at.

He does seem the type to look into women's underwear drawer.

I quickly walked upstairs and entered my mom's room.

Empty. No Blaze.

"Blaze! Where the hell are you?" I cried out fustrated,

"Behind you." I scream in terror at the sudden voice.

Blaze laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He picked me up and threw me onto the bed.

My hair went all over my face as I scrambled up.

"You fucking bastard!" I growled angrily at him.

He simply laughed and shook his head.

"Have a little fun, you annoying little bitch." He said as he looked around the room.

"You can't be in here." I said, getting up and fixed the bed.

"My mom doesn't like anyone in her room." I said and waited for him to exit.

He didn't.

Instead he walked over to a cabinet and looked at the family pictures.

I watched his every move suspious of his intentions.

He picked one up and stared at the picture.

I smiled softly remembering when it was. I was six and my mom, dad (back when I had one), and I went out to the country for a picnic.

It was me and my mom as she held me and we both smiled into the camera. Mebwith my two curled pigtails and spaced teeth and my mom looking much younger with her out and eyes bright.

"I like this one." I jumped when I realized was in front of me.

He had a serious expression and was staring at me.

He held the frame in his hand and stepped closer to me

"S-So do I, but we really can't be here." I stammered, trying to regain my voice.

I grabbed the picture from his hand rushed to put it back.

My hands were trembling and I didn't see as I stumbled and my hand brushed a box down.

Papers littered out of it and onto the floor.

I groaned and bent down to pick them up.

"Clumsy idiot." Blaze said and bent down to pick them up.

As I picked the papers up, something caught my eyes.

Charleston Retaining Institute for Troubled Teens.

I was puzzled and looked it over.

File documented to:
Nick J. Harley.
18 years old.
Caucasian

Features:
Brown Hair,
Blue eyes,
"6'0".

Parents:
Jared Harley & Clara Harley Davidson.

Siblings:
Belle Harley Davidson

Accusation:
Stealing, Possession of dangerous weapon, Kidnapping, and Possession of Drugs.

I blinked multiple times just staring at the paper.

Life stopped for me as I lost my breath and I just froze there.

"Belle?" I heard Blaze calling my name, but I couldn't respond.

He shook me and my eyes snapped up at him.

He seemed worried and looked down at my hand.

He took the paper from me and read it.

"Belle." He whispered and suddenly pulled me into his arms.

As much I hate the bastard, I found comfort in his arms, but everything came crashing down.

It was small at first, but then I sobbed onto him.

"I-I didn't know." I sobbed and clutched onto Blaze.

"Know what?" He asked, rubbing my back.

"... that I had a brother."