Chapter 16

BELLE'S POV

This was possibly the worst situation I have ever been and I've been in some shitty situations before.

Valentine Lancaster has caught me with my hands in her son's pants. The terrible thoughts she could be thinking of me as she sat in the arm chair across from us.

"It's great to see that the both of you are getting along just great." Valentine said, clasping her hands together.

"No! I mean, Blaze and I aren't getting along like that. What you saw back there was something that I've never done before. I mean, I hate Blaze. I want to stab him because he was the one that started it all." I said,

I let out a huge breath once I was finished and leaned back in the couch.

"Does your mother know you're here?" She finally asked,

"No! She broke into the house and had her dirty hands around my "parts". I was practically being raped in my own house!" Blaze jumped in saying.

I huffed and crossed my arms at his lie.

"Oh calm down, Blaze. I saw your hands all over her. Belle is a sweet girl and I'm pretty sure it was you who started everything." Valentine said,

Blaze groaned and fell back onto the couch, crossing his arms.

"Belle, I'm going to go call your mom and tell her that you're here." Valentine said, getting up.

I nodded my head although I was dreading going back home.

Valentine stepped out the room, leaving Blaze and I alone in the room.

Neither of us spoke as we waited for her to come back.

"Blaze... that what happened back there was a nistake and I regret doing that. I'll take the blame of touching your junk and won't ever do it again." I said, looking at him.

He nodded his head still not saying a word.

I heard him get up and found him standing in front of me.

He bent down to my height and our faces we're once again only centimeters apart.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I didn't regret a single moment of it. If only I had the chance to touch.that.sweet.little.pussy." He groaned closely to my ear.

I gasped lightly, arching forward as the fire in me came back in full force and had me clutching his shirt.

He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close to him.

"No, Blaze. I said I wouldn't do that again with you." I breathed,

"I know and so am I. I just want one more taste of those lips of yours." He huskily said and I nodded my head, wanting the same thing.

His crashed against mine and I lost the air in me as he kissed me long and hard.

I faintly heard Valentine still talking on the phone, but I could careless.

Something was happening between this asshole and I... and it was making me feel strange things. I clearly had to stop this before it got worse.

I allowed myself one last second of the kiss to just savor the feel of then before I finally pulled back.

Blaze had a heated look in his eyes and I had to look away just in case I was showing that same expression.

I put space in between us and just in time as Valentine came back in, holding the house phone in her hand.

"Well, I talked to your mother and she told me how worried she was about you. She said that you were angry... why did you run off like thst, Belle?" Valentine finished asking,