Chapter 2

BELLE'S POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face which was strange because here in this part of London it never had sun. It either rains a lot and when it's not raining, the sky is cloudy and grey. I groaned and rolled onto the other side in the shade of my bed and tried to fall back asleep. I looked at my alarm clock and my eyes popped out of my eye sockets.

"9 a.m." I screamed as I flew out of my bed and into the bathroom.

I tried brushing my teeth while taking off my clothes and jumped into the shower with toothbrush in mouth. I used one hand to brush my teeth and the other to wash my body. I rinsed my mouth and washed the soap away at the same time and I rushed out of the shower.

I only dried half of my body as I ran to my closet and threw on a random panty set and bra. I paused for a moment trying to figure out what to wear.

In the end I just through on a yellow long sleeve shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and white all-stars with white ankle socks. I pulled my hair up into a messy pony tail and it looked fine enough that I didn't have to mess with it anymore.

I grabbed my bag as I ran out my room and downstairs to see my mom in a robe and a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Morning honey, you're up early." She said, smiling warmly at me.

"What do you mean I'm up early? It's past 9 a.m." I said, putting at the clock by the wall that said 6:50 a.m.

"Oh, the power went off in the middle of the night. Guess your alarm clock changed its time.

My mouth fell open and all thoughts in my head went blank.

"You have got to be fucking me." I said and my mom scolded me.

She didn't bother telling me to stop cursing because she herself cursed and she's tired of telling me to stop.

"So you mean to tell me that I rushed for nothing!" I said outraged,

"Well not really, now we can talk about your behavior." My mom said,

I groaned and we both sat down at the breakfast table across from each other.

"Look I know that..." She started talking, but I dozed off.

I looked mostly like my mom and not the bastard of my father. I had all of my mom's features except my eyes. She had hazel instead. Our lives are pretty boring. My mom, Claire comes from a business family and we don't talk to them. I have no idea why.

"And that's why you need to start behaving. Its bad enough you're in classes for anger issues." She said,

"I understand now mom. Thank you for this life changing talk. I'll try to change my ways and be the best person that I know I can be." I said which was all crap and full of sarcasm.

"Thank you, sweety. I knew you would understand." She said and I frowned. I realized that she knew I was being sarcastic and that I wasn't listening.

Damn, I had to have a cool mom. My mom wasn't like most parents. She new what went on teenage minds these days.

"Now here's how things are gonna go down. You're going to attend those anger management classes and you won't be going out for a week." She said and I shrugged.

"Ok, I don't go out." I said,

"Yes I know, unfortunately." She said and got up. She walked out of the kitchen and I slouched in my chair and played with a pen for a few moments.

I don't really have friends for any reasons. I hate people, people are annoying, they expect you to text them back and pick the phone when they're calling you, I have tumblr, and I much rather stay home.