Chapter 26

~BELLE'S POV~

This has got to be some sick joke, right?" I muttered,

Nick, my oh so lovely big brother who just got out fucking jail was lounging on my bed because it was decided that he'd use my room until further notice.

He didn't even take his shoes off!

"Oh come, Belle. Be nice to your brother. It's only temporary." Mom stated, patting my back and walked away.

I glared at her and I just knew she had a grin on her face. I sure as hell did not sign up for this. It's bad enough I couldn't feel my lower half of my body because of a certain someone. After all of that happened with Blaze, I wanted nothing more than to come home and freak the hell out in my room, but now I obviously couldn't.

Having no other choice, I grabbed a pillow and blanket and marched downstairs to the living room. After setting up myself I laid down on the couch.

Flashing of images of what had just happened popped into my mind and my face began to burn bright.

Oh fuck, after going at it two more times, Blaze had helped me back into my clothes because I couldn't even do it myself and drove me home. The ride was silent, but Blaze had his hand on my thigh, rubbing softly and I honestly was freaking out in the inside the entire time.

Blaze and I were boyfriend and girlfriend... Blaze and I were boyfriend and girlfriend... Blaze and I were boyfriend and girlfriend... Blaze and I were boyfriend and girlfriend...

The thought kept running through my mind and I tried to shake it away. Getting up, I walked into the hallway bathroom and Splashed my face.

"Snap the fuck out of it, Belle. So what if we're dating. He's still an ass!" I told my reflection, glaring firmly at myself.

After drying myself, I stepped out and would've walked back into the living room if it wasn't for the voices coming from the kitchen.

Ever so cautious, I tiptoes over and looked over the wall to see mom and dad in there talking.

I leaned closer and tried to listen to what they were saying.

"Oh Jared, I'm so happy to have us all together again." Mom sobbed as he held her closer to him.

"I know hummingbird. I've missed you all so much and you have no idea how relieved I am right now." Dad responded back,

"Really? Hummingbird?" I snickered lowly and continued to listen.

"Hummingbird, I was thinking that maybe we could all move in together. There isn't enough space for all of us here. So, maybe if you're ready, we could move into a bigger house." Dad stated and I froze.

"I was actually thinking the same thing too. I'm sure Nick is going to want to stay with us for a while. He'll have to attend the college nearby. Not to mention Belle is close to graduating." Mom sighed,

"I want us all to live together as a family before everything went sour for us. Belle deserving to have more than just me in her life. Maybe that's why she's always so angry." Mom hicuped and starting all over again.

"Do you always eavesdrop on people's conversation?" I jumped nearly out of my skin and turned to see Nick.

"Son of a bitch." I silently cursed, glaring at him.

"No, I don't. I just happened to pass by and hear them talking." I scoffed and walked away to the living room.

Obviously he wasn't giving up because  he followed me. I took a seat on the couch and grabbed my phone.